A letter (Johnten)

Hii this letter is inspired by white night from NCT 127. As you could read in some of the chapters of this book I am a very romantic when writing, so one night I was sitting on my bed playing episode when I got the idea of letting all my feelings down so here it is a cute little letter.
________________________________________

For me the most faithful friend and owner of my heart Johnny,

In these nights I am in my house, curled up in a corner barefoot in that blue sweatshirt, the one from that group that used to like us so much, that corner near my bed where you used to hug me and tell me that you loved me and that things would get better.

Now it's cold and it's raining outside, which I just hear that sound but I don't stop to look at the windows, so as not to miss those windows where I remember you one-afternoon reading a book written by Julio Cortázar over and over again while watching you take the cup of coffee with a vanilla cake that she had been preparing the night before.

The beautiful memories we had together: sitting at the fireplace at night to comment on what we have read and our goals in life, sleeping with you, while you hug me to feel protected, go together to that cafeteria where we enjoy long and tireless talks about our families, going near your desk and singing that song that although you did not like much I sang it and imitated the dance.

Those memories have become a dream since they have gone away as fast as the wind itself, making me long for, loneliness and the worry that if we ever meet again and everything will be as before. More and more people are dying from the disease, there is also more and more fear instilled in it, let me remember how you used to talk about people saying in a mocking tone: "this poor mankind overwhelmed and suffering", causing me a smile that only you were the one who deserved it. Now it gave me a little cold and I decided to put on Lana's stockings that you brought me from a work trip from Spain, you knew me so well that you understood the cold that gave me at night when we stayed in my bed huddled and I used to put my feet on top of yours. Also from sitting in that corner, I decided to take the purple cushion to put it on my back which hurt, meaning anguish or stress.

I just got your message on Instagram about a show we used to watch expressly together. I did not care that your message was short, the simple fact that it is yours is what made me happy. What made me think that these days was your birthday, I felt so hurt that I couldn't be there with you, hug you with laughter and kiss you.

Also, get yourself a piece of your favorite cake, lie down on the brown sofa in the hallway to watch Charles Chaplin movies. Surely you will remember that today was Lucas's birthday, he woke up very early and was very excited all day. Which brings me to the reason why I am writing to you on a Friday at eleven o'clock at night, yesterday I baked a cake for him, vanilla exactly like the one you liked, with chocolate chips in the star mold. He liked it a lot, producing a bit of emotion in me, feeling proud of my creation. At that moment he asked me about you, why you hadn't come back, going to play with him, I was stunned causing her to go to my bedroom to cry and search my sensitive heart for our memories, which are very precious to me.

Yours Truly,

Chittaphon