Chenle

Xxx's P.O.V.

It was summer, my family and I were in an airplane heading to a cruise where we will spend some time in. When I look at my ticked I realized that I had to sit down next to my annoying little sister. The flight was kind of boring since it was really long. As arriving at the airport we took a cab to the port where we will take the ship.

There the staff welcome everyone with a song and gave everyone a flower necklace. Because we got off from an eight-hour flight we were extremely hungry.

As we arrived at the cafeteria and picked our food I accidentally bumped into a guy about your age who I thought was so handsome. I went to my family's table as fast as I could. Feeling too awkward and stupid.

-------

Chenle P.O.V.

"Yes mom I will be fine, don't you worry, sorry but I have to leave for a soundcheck"- I said while hanging up the phone and went with my bandmates to the saloon because there they will be practicing for the big gala night that the cruise would be having. Even though my family and I are the cruise owners I decided to sing at a very young age. Luckily my parents were really supportive of me because I am not the one who had to inherit the business it was my older brother that since the beginning he was trained for our parent's job.

Right after the practice, I went to have lunch with my bandmates. As I was returning to the table with the juices I bumped into a beautiful short girl. But that girl ran away from me immediately. I wish that I can meet her.

---------

Xxx's P.O.V.

The next day our family went to the pool we pick a table near the bathroom because it was the only table left. As I went inside the pool I started swimming when suddenly the same guy from yesterday did bump into me again. That was very strange, maybe he likes me, I'm kidding, a guy lime that will never notice a girl like me.

I went to have lunch with my family when my parents decided to tell me the reason why were we taking a vacation on a cruise and not in our resorts that we own. They told me to sit down and said: "Listen Xxx, there is something that you should know and it is very important for us what you think about it. However, we can't change that and we feel that taking this desition was absolutely the best for our business. Well, we arranged your marriage with the son of mister Zhong, he is your age."

Right at the moment, I said: "Really? but I am only eighteen". My mom answered: " You aren't getting married now, we first need to give both of you some time to get to know each other, your marriage would be in five years when our contract is over. We are partnering with them because of a project that we want to launch with them. The project consists that they will use their ships for the new hotel that we will be building in, but from here it is very a long trip, about four days. So the people would take the cruise to stay in our hotels and can return home by riding the cruise".

I know how important this opportunity was for both of my parents I didn't need to worry about who will I get married. Besides, it is in five years, I don't need to worry, right know about that. Although I am worried that I will lose my freedom that early.

-------------

Chenle's P.O.V.

OMG the pretty girl from yesterday bumped into me again, she is so clumsy, that is very cute. I can't be looking at girls like that when I met the woman that I will marry into. I really love my parents so I will do this for my family as my brother married his wife for the same reasons.

I heard someone called my name. I went to the place were Linus was, our assistant. I approached him and asked him why was he calling me. He told me that it was because my parents have arrived and would like to meet you.

I went to change my clothes and shower. In the conference room, I met my parents that told me that we will be meeting my dad's new partner and family with my future wife in the gala. I am not as worried as my brother when he married Janette. I think I can go all of those five years without falling in love deeply with someone else. I won't lie, the girl in the pool was cute.

------------------

Xxx's P.O.V.

I returned to the bedroom where I was staying with my sister just to find out that she wasn't there. How could a six-year-old leave a room while I was in the bathroom?

I went to every place on the ship but she was nowhere to be found. Until I found the guy from before, I asked him if he could help me find her. As that guy help me turns out that his name was Chenle and he knew the ship like it was his home.

Chenle told me that the only place that a girl that small could be was in the candy shop, she was there. I talked with the guy: " Thank you very much for helping me find my sister. If it wasn't for you I would never found her. You know what, let me return the favor. Is there something that I can do for you?". He said: " Yes, in the gala night I want us to dance a song together."

I needed to tell him why did I come here, at the moment I couldn't there was something about him that I liked, I couldn't tell what.

------------------------------

Narrator P.O.V.

The next day during the night the gala would begin at seven-thirty five. The party was boring, the usual Frank Sinatra music playing. Chenle was singing on stage with his bandmates and trying to search the girl from yesterday with eye contact. She found her in a table pretty near to his.

When the band was taking a break he approached her and started talking to her. All of a sudden Linus told him that his dad wanted to talk to him. His father told him: " My son, nice job you are talking with Taylor's daughter. That's perfect because tomorrow's lunch will be less awkward". While he was hugging his youngest son.

Chenle was going to tell her about it until his bandmates told him that he had to return stage. During the after-party, he searched the girl across the place but she wasn't there. He went to the rooftop where she was staring at the stars. He went to her seat quietly, she got scared because she thought that she was alone. They were laying down in the beach chairs when Chenle told her the truth: " I have something to tell you. Apparently, it turns out that we have some type of arranged marriage between us. That's weird because I like you."

As Xxx answered: "Wait, you are the Zhong's son. OMG, I like you to. What do you think if we snuck out tomorrow before and after the lunch that our parents have for us?" Chenle didn't want to have that lunch even if it was with the girl that he liked. He suggested that both shall escape all day and maybe they could go and tourists at the next stop.

The next morning both of them meet at the exit of the boat with backpacks. They disappeared almost the whole day, they did many activities such as hiking, going to the beach shopping for souvenirs until it was their time to return the ship. As both of them arrived at their families' places their parents got worried about them. After the parents screamed at their sons both of our protagonists could tell them why were they away. The parents were understanding because they knew how being young could feel like.

The next day both of the families got a very boring lunch even for Chenle's grandparents. That night they saw each other in the rooftop and they had their very first kiss there. It was amazing for both of them that they knew each other before marriage.

At the end of the cruise, both of them were a couple until their marriage which was also pretty amazing. TBH who wouldn't be happy to be married to Chenle.