New Years Trip (Jeno)

Hi everyone I know that I am uploading this very late but still I had this on my planner and did not want to upload this very late. I want to thank everyone who read this book because with your help now I have 100 reads and that makes me very proud.

Preliminary note: I decided to include some of the ideas of Jeno as a boyfriend in this story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today it was the day where you will be traveling with some of your friends to a place that had a warm climate, nevertheless, two of your friends Mark and Haechan were not going on this trip because Haechan was terribly ill and Mark had to promote with 127.

Before the six of you arrived at your destination you wanted to see the city that was nearby because you had traveled with your parents before to that place you knew some of the touristic places and the activities.

When you arrived at the hotel you went to do the checking for your rooms that were in front of each other. Each one had the capacity for three people. You decided to sleep with Chenle and Jisung while Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno choose to be together before the left home.

Those days everyone went to the pool, sleep till late and eat a lot of the delicious typical food. One of those days your friends from Red Velvet were also going to the city, so they invited your group of friends to have lunch with them.

The second day you and the guys left to your parent's apartment near the beach. That apartment had three bedrooms, where everyone had chosen a partner: Chenle, obviously chose Jisung, Jaemin chose Renjun and your boyfriend, Jeno had chosen to stay with you so you could cuddle before sleep.

Later you went to have lunch at the restaurant that was across the street, everyone was so damn hungry thus you ate very well. That night everyone started unpacking their luggage, in that exact moment Jeno gave you a back hug and started to kiss your neck and collar bones, meanwhile you decided to turn around in order to kiss your adorable boyfriend.

The next day, everyone woke up to have breakfast, which implied typical food and a drink of choice. After that everyone went to the beach and had a wonderful time at the beach and took amazing pictures of the landscape.

Before lunch you and the dreamies went to the pool, you didn't want to get in today in such manner you stayed on a table reading your novel; without realizing that the guys from the neighboring table were staring at you. That made your boyfriend jealous. Which was something that you didn't realize until Renjun told you about it going to the apartment.

When you were there in your bedroom with Jeno, who didn't talk to you or looked. You started a conversation with him saying: "Baby, please talk to me I hate when you are jealous and you start being so cold with me". while you sat down next to him, he looked at you very concerned said: "I don't want to lose you because I love you dearly" making you feel the blood rushing to your cheeks you moved to seat on his legs and kiss him until you ran out of breath. Just like that, you were the adorable couple you were before.

On the third day, everything went, as usual, the breakfast, Jaemin complaining about he was the first one to shower when Chenle got there first and going to the beach, where almost all of you enjoyed an ice cream. As the whole gang arrived at the pool there was this girl who you thought had a very nice body until when Jisung was coming back after ordering the table's drinks she touched her boob sensually making that poor boy feel so uncomfortable he walked and sat down next to you.

When the drinks arrived everyone started drinking while Jeno was asking why did Jisung had that perturbed face. As you answered: "He went to order the drinks, but when he was coming back here that girl massaged his boob for him to see". You said while you pointed at her. Later all of you returned to have lunch.

The next morning you weren't feeling that great. You went to the bathroom way too many times making everyone wake up. Making the guys were highly concerned about your health because at breakfast you didn't want to eat.

Without his hyungs, Jisung called his hyung, Taeyong to ask for some advice, at the phone the older said: " Heat up something and put it on her belly". What he didn't realize was that Jaemin heard everything, he was already heating up some water. In the meaning time, Jeno was rubbing your belly.

Approximately, twenty minutes after that you told everyone that they should go to the beach without you. But Jeno wouldn't leave you alone, but Renjun didn't want to leave him alone. In that order of ideas, Jaemin and the maknaes went to the beach. Subsequently, you thought that you were feeling better. You suggested going to the beach. You didn't realize how wrong you were because after a while you were returning to the apartment.

That night Jeno's Achilles heel was exposed, it was seeing you suffer. He quickly ran to call a taxi to take you to the hospital. In that hospital, they injected you intravenous medicine. That instantly made you feel better. Posterior, you returned home very hungry.

Following, the next morning the gang went to buy new year's decorations besides little things that were missing back at the apartment. Then at the store, you saw Chenle put on the cart your all-time favorite chocolate cookies. Returning to the building you were complaining more than Jaemin when Jisung is on his bed.

That afternoon everyone was at home doing different things. Jeno called you to offer you a cookie scared that you will regret it instantly. Actually, that cookie tasted like heaven after two days of only eating bread. When Jeno grabbed another cookie and was holding it you took it with a bite.

On new years day, you starting eating the usual foods again. Indeed you went to swim in the sea. It was only a problem, now you were obsessed with lemon tea, you drink it as if it was water. In the evening the crew organized everything for tonight's party. There was a little inconvenient, Jaemin wasn't helping you didn't know where he went. You found him in his room talking with her crush on the phone. You said: "I know that you have been liking this girl for a long time, but please help us to organize the place nicely". Of course, he listened to you and helped Jisung to inflate the balloons.

When it was time to change you forgot to shave your legs, which made you spend more time in the bathroom. Making Jeno extremely worried about you. That night you kissed Jeno at midnight. Your crew of you rushed to talk with your family and friends to wish them a happy new year.

The rest of the days went as normal, until the last night because you and Jeno stayed almost up all night talking about what they liked the most about the trip. He mentioned while spooning you: " Being with you was my favorite thing among everything, especially the time where we rode the jetski because you were hugging me very tight and I loved it". Making you died in awe you kissed his cheek. When you started telling him what did you liked the most his eyes were glowing making him look even cuter you hugged him again.

In the morning, your squad went to the van where you will go to the airport. You sat down next to the maknaes while NoRenMin was in the front seat. The journey consisted of you and Chenle singing 127 songs.

Everyone started to feel hungry, so you stopped in a restaurant to have lunch. Because the flight was programed at night you went to a mall. In the mall you went with Jaemin to get some coffee.

Your bunch arrived at the airport with a huge line for the bag check-up waiting for you. Thirty minutes later, you were finally checking the bags the guy in charge of this was absolutely slow making you waste more time.

Afterward, when the group passed through migration they stayed in a V.I.P. saloon to wait. The plane arrived and the bundle was organized in this way: Jaemin and Chenji in the row in front of you and in your row were the Reno, which you did not paid attention to them because you got immersed in your book.

Arriving at Seoul you wanted to help everyone with the bags, but Jeno didn't let you. At the airport, you ordered a van to go home since you and dream lived a block away. During the route you gave Jaemin advice telling his crush his feelings. Lastly, the gang arrived home to sleep.