Sasaeng

Since NCT debuted they had to go to many different hardships just because that was the price of fame and also being an idol was difficult. Even though there were many bad things there were also good ones just like everything in life. For example: Seeing all of the efforts that they gave through their trainee days until now it had all paid of great, besides that, the thought of making your dream come true made them happy.

Now, there is something that has been causing constant worrying and more stress than the one that they have to face as idols. Which are the sasaengs they have gone pretty far with their obsession? Normally, fans take casual photos of them or get photos of them by asking or during some sort of event as fancams or even the one of us who happened to live abroad and download the pictures from Pinterest (I just exposed myself, lol) but this specific type of fans just exaggerate.

I remember that there was that time when they were going to SM Town and Yeri from Red Velvet just went with them to the airport maybe that could make them feel safer. I think that that couldn't be repeated more since netizens would think that he is dating one of them and the hate would rise upon those to fandoms starting fandom wars or making both groups feel uncomfortable. Maybe arriving at the extremes and threatening Red Velvet's maknae and even force the whole girl group to end their friendship with them.

Recently those people were going to the boys' apartment and stayed there the whole day. Kihyun from Super Junior even complained about it, he said that he was going for a run and saw a bunch of sasaengs outside the apartment. They just want to go to their dorms to have rest (as Fullsun said), they are unable to have a peaceful rest just because people are just staying outside of there. Doyoung yet has mentioned that his neighbors have complained about their fans too. What is also unbelievable is that there are accounts on social media exposing private information about them such as their phone numbers.

 There's more actually they are sabotaging the staff members with money. I am talking about what happened with Yangyang long time ago where she got a plane ticket next to him because she had the money to do it

It bothers me how some of them claim to love them when tbh they are being so rude to them during their time on Vlive no matter from which subunit they are part of. Yes, I am talking about the calls which are interrupting them from having a good time when they are broadcasting. For example, Doyoung was going to sing, he had the music on his phone and it was interrupted just because of that selfish person. That of course made him mad. Also, they are always calling Jeno.

As it is known the exception does exist. By that I mean some members aren't scared to show how they feel about them, they don't even hold grudges for sasaengs. They are Doyoung and Yuta. Yuta showed a middle finger to one of them ( 👑 our Osaka prince). Doyoung took pictures of them (🐰 our cute bunny). Regardless, that didn't stop the sasengs.

Many of the members talked about how uncomfortable they were with them in their lives. They even expose their numbers, blocked them. The members did report comments too. Nonetheless, it was like nothing happened...

The question that has driven me crazy these days is: While having all this damage being done to the group why doesn't SM do something about it? well, as thinking a lot about this I came across many thoughts: Maybe the boys want to be mature and try to handle this by themselves or were it because the company only cares about making money and doesn't give a tiny little pea about their artists.

I know that you came here today expecting a fanfiction chapter from me but I am so mad right now about this. Also, as many people try today how they feel about this I tried to give my own opinion about this. Lastly, I want to apologize if my writing wasn't as good as usual, here where I leave is now 1 a.m. and I tried to do this while eating. I want to thank all of you for reading this compilation of fanfictions up to here.