Markhyuck

Hey everyone I hope you liked mi first chapter, today I am uploading something different than a member x you story yo challenge myself. This story is based on a video of  Hit the States of NCT 127.

______________________________________

Haechan P.O.V

Johnny hyung woke me up today to tell me that I need to talk with our manager after breakfast, I got dressed and after to the breakfast table. I sat down between Taeil hyung and Jungwoo hyung.

 After that the manager told me to stand and talk to him, I did what he told me, he said: " Today you need to record something in Dallas because you are the representative, also you can bring a member with you. I will be preparing the camera team to go with you".

I decided to see what kind of touristic places are in Dallas in my phone,  I found out this place call the Arboretum that looked amazing and also very romantic to take my beloved Mark with me. I decided to search him in his room and ask him out without telling him where we were going, luckily he said yes.

Later I went to the place of manager PDnim to tell him about my idea and he called a car that arrived 20 minutes later.  He told Mark and me that we should take a personal camera with us and hand it right in.

 In the meantime we decided that I should start the video, after a while, I played some music on my phone, at the same time Mark asked me about the place that we were going making me deciding on not answering because I wanted to surprise him.  

For the moment we had just arrived. Additionally, we went to the counter to buy the tickets. Just after we got in, my boyfriend saw a squirrel and started talking to the little animal in a very cute way, making me laugh when the animal ran away I started clowning the blonde guy.

We saw some statues plus we decided to take some pictures imitating them.  We later decided to walk across the park, besides talking to the camera until we felt tired, went to a bench and sat down. Not that long time we stood up and Mark saw a group of small children. Further he went to talk to them. I thought that was cute.

We kept walking until we saw a tram stop and waited for it. As the tram arrived Mark said: " Hey, are you the tram that stops", the person driving sad yes at the same time we jump in. We got to see the garden in less time than if we walked.

 We arrived at a restaurant and went in, we found the perfect table near to the window. After we decided what to order Mark started singing, while I grabbed his wallet and saw that he had a picture of the two of us he took the wallet from me, he told me that I looked cute in the picture.

(Picture below)

After the food arrived my boyfriend handed me some brisket and put it on my plate. Ten minutes later we were deciding who was going to pay and Mark finished paying everyone´s meal.

Later we left the hotel to prepare for tonight´s concert. Jaehyun hyung asked us about today´s date. I got very surprised about what Mark told him: " It was amazing, since we started touring I could not hang out and go to dates with my boyfriend. He makes me feel like I am flying, that is wonderful".   Right after I heard him I went to give him a peck on the lips that turned into a very passionate kiss. 

______________________________________

Hope you like it.