Yuwin

A/N: I know how much you liked the Markhyuck story so I decided to grab other of my favorite ships and make a story.

Also this story is going to be based on that time when Yuta told us about Winwin in a Vlive.
______________________________________

This year in the life of Yuta was extremely different than the last years that he had been in NCT 127 he was usually hanging out with Winwin making them a couple. The company did not allow them being together which made Yuta very sad and mad at the same time because he saw Sicheng every time that he entered the studio.

The other day Yuta was entering the practice room while Winko was going for lunch. The Japanese grabbed Win's hand and turning around making a kabedon (for the ones that don't know what is that below you will find a picture)

and told him with a cold and deep voice: "Dong Sicheng we have been dating for a long time we should plan an evening to watch anime and cuddle." but before the Chinese could answer Yuta kissed him with a lot of passion.  While some of the 127 and WayV members died in awe.

The next day the manager arrived and told Yuta that he should make a Vlive transmission after the morning break.  The morning went as usual until it was the time to record because a fan asked him if he saw Sicheng in the studio, he told them the truth that he saw him every day.

But, the problem was that Yuta's comment made him gain a consequence, he was scolded by his manager. He wanted to respond that he loved him and that he wanted things like they were before WayV was formed where everyone could hang out or be with whoever wanted. He was of course not the only one who wanted this he knew that there were some members too.

That night while Yuta was sleeping he felt that someone laid next to him. Yuta was a  light sleeper so this woke him immediately up and saw Winwin next to him awake and told the Japanese: " I don't care anymore what the managers or staff told us I just want to be with you no matter what the others say or think. Yuta, I love you so much". He said while hugging him very tightly. As Yuta responded: " I love you too, sweety", closing the sentence when both of their soft lips met.

The next morning Taeyong went to Yuta's room to awake him because they were going to train today. Until he saw that he was cuddling Winwin making Ty smile. This caused the couple to arrive late to work also this implied that they would be scolded but at least together.

That same week they fulfilled their evening of an anime marathon that included the cuddling marathon and copying some of the dialogues of the different characters.

______________________________________

Very short but since I missed so much the Yuwin I wanted to try writing something of them since some time ago. I think that this chapter made us learn a lesson:
It does not matter if you don't  see that often your loved ones but you can alwaysmakee it together if you listen to your heart.