Taeil

Hi it's so nice to come back after a long hiatus. With this story, I want to do something different than what I normally do because why not try to change. I am currently also working on a new chapter that would be released I hope soon.

________________________________________________________________________

Xxx P.O.V.

Today I decided to invite my neighbors from NCT 127 for some lunch. I decided to make some Mexican food. For that matter, I had to order Mexican sauce. I started making lunch two hours before they arrived because I had to cook the chicken and set the table. For some strange reason, TY and Donz arrived late, when I asked them it turned out that they were recording something through V app, which Doyoung scolded me for not watching him.

Later, I went to the kitchen to see our lunch when I found Jungwoo eating some of the guacamole that I made from scratch, I told him that he had to go to the living room because Jaehyun needed to talk with him. He went there giving me enough time to hide it. I looked at the food in the oven and I saw that it was not ready yet. I started to worry since I saw everyone starting to get hungry, knowing JohnJae they would start being hangry.

After I served the lunch we started eating until I felt that somebody was looking at me, I searched with my eyes only to do very awkward eye contact with Taeil, as I looked at him he turned to talk to Mark. I thought that it was strange because usually the two of us are not like that. I went to the living room to talk with the members to see why was he being this way. Turns out that all of them were cowards, I decided to go for extreme measures and call my friends from Red Velvet because they were also close with them.

Yeri answered the phone: " Hi, eonni how are you?", I answered, "Hi, I am fine to thank you, Yeri I need to ask you about something". I think that Yeri could be thinking that I needed to talk with another member, which I did not need since Yeri is the member who is the closest to NCT. "Yeri, do you know why Taeil is acting weird? today we had lunch and he was not able to even look at me". Yeri thought about it and told me: " well, I can remember that last week I went to the company's cafeteria with Joy and he was there with Winwinie getting some coffee. We went to talk with them, Taeil told us that he likes you". I got shooked about it. I did not know what to do since I think that he was adorable, although I did not want to date him.

A few days later I went to confront him, he got extremely sad, still, he told me: " Do not worry I can wait until you feel the same way about me". I told him: "Okay, we can still be friends, that does not mean that we need to distance ourselves from each other". He looked at me as his hopes were gone, I think think that it would be easier for him if I hadn't said that. On my attempt of breaking the awkward silence, I offered him and the members to bake a cake. They did not want to, the rest of the afternoon went very quiet, I wanted to act as if I did know nothing.

At the end of the afternoon, Taeyong told me that he wanted to talk with me about something. He told me the following: "I know what you said to Taeil, you were harsh to him, how could you tell that, you know how sensible he is!". I got very mad at him, how is it possible that Taeyong screams at me for taking the decision I wanted why would I lie to him.

That was the last time I saw them, but I still get to hang out with the girls from Red Velvet. One day I went with Irene to a cafe to see our friend Jennie, she broke her ankle and that place was near to her house but far away from us. After we drop Jennie on her apartment we were traveling home until Irene broke the silence asking me: "May I know what happened with NCT the other day?". So I answered with the truth and Irene told me that I shouldn't have to send the poor boy to the friendzone. She thought that in that way TY was somehow right. Joo-Hyun also told me that I should reconcile with the boys since she knew how close we were.