Winwin

Winwin usually does not like skinship between the members but there is one exception; Xxx. Sicheng loved her even though they were together for only five months. Their friends tend to see them as couple goals. Their relationship was perfect...

Today, she will be meeting some NCT Chinese members. Xxx hope that it would not end like it did when she went to WayV's dorm. Actually, it was pretty stressful since it was very noisy. As she looked to the window she remembers that some of the boys tried to make pasta, but as making the sauce they forgot to put the lid in the mixer on meaning that the sauce was everywhere. {I got the idea from barbie life in the dreamhouse since my little sister watches it a lot here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeSFJBcTv3M stan barbie stan talent}.

They arrived at the company holding hands. They were searching the practice room. There it was, Xxx saw two guys, one taller than the other. Winwin let go of her hand and said: "Baobei, I want you to meet Renjun" while pointing to the shorter, small-framed guy. "And Chenle," he said while showing the big-headed guy that was wearing a Stephen Curry shirt. "This is Xxx, my girlfriend," both of the younger guys said hi with a cute smile.

They were currently at SM café having coffee. When Renjun asked them how did they meet. The older started: "As you guys know the company almost treats me unfairly giving me few lines and dancing in the back for almost all the songs. I am still mad about it, that day I left the company and went for a walk. I accidentally bumped Xxx, she fell and her puppy ran away. We were both trying to catch it. When we did I ask her to have lunch with me. We exchanged numbers".

She continued: " After a couple of weeks, he called me and said that he wanted to go on another date. Well, because of the virus we met through zoom. We had so many zoom calls so he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I told him yes. That's how basically it went".

Chenle asked her: "How did you guys suck face?" As Renjun gave him a dead stare. He could not believe the younger words. The three guys were equally embarrassed. She laughed cutely and she started: "Well, we decided to go on a date and the date went good. In the end, I was hoping for a romantic movie kind of kiss, and actually, it was a cheek one. As I saw Sicheng left but then he turns and runs to me. Then he kissed me". Then she went quiet, she remembered that the kiss was so soft and tender, so addictive, almost like hot chocolate.

In the end, the guys really liked her. Winwin took her home where they kissed in the moonlight. Both of them were happy together, everyone was happy that they were together.

_________________

 A/N: I'm back after a long time. This was a quite short story. I hope you enjoy it too.