Hinata is found out

There are three subgenders:

Alpha's - are generally stronger than the other genders, they go through a 'rut' where their desire to mate takes over them and they can be extremely effected by an omegas heat pheromones, suppressants are used to contol their ruts.

Beta's - Are generally normal, they dobt go through ruts or heats but they are less effected by omegas pheromones than alpha's.

Omega's - are generally weaker and more fragile and tend to be smaller than betas, male omegas have a womb inside their anus allowing them to carry children, every three months an Omega would go through a 'heat' which is similar to an alphas rut, they become more sensitive and wet than normal and more likely to get impregnated during this time, suppressants are used to help along with regular birthcontrol.

My name is Shoyo Hinata, I'm an omega, being an omega is hard because it's hard to hide and when people know you're an omega there are 3 ways they always react:

1: They'll try to get with you and say that you came onto them or that they just wanted to help.

2: They'll treat you like you're fragile, like you'd break in two if you tripped and as if you can't do anything for yourself.

3: They'll avoid you and treat you as if you are something below human, as if you're dirty and trash.

These are the reasons why I try to hide it, at all costs, I'm not fragile and I sure as hell am not less than human.

My classrooms are always filled with Betas, with the occasional Alpha but I've never had another Omega in them. I heard thats common, many Omegas are homeschooled in fear of being attacked or worse, I however am not fragile and if I need to I can fight someone off, I've done it before.

"Hinata!"

"Hinata!"

I snapped back into reality, I had been thinking all this in lesson and I guess I made it too obvious, I daydream alot in this lesson, biology is the worst lesson, the whole lesson I have to hear these inbreeds of Betas talk shit about Omegas, saying we're disgusting.

Mr Sato sighed before demanding "Hinata come see me after lesson", the class whoop'd and wolf whistled after the teachers announcement, "Damn Hinata you're getting it good tonight ey?" someone yelled.

Others mumbled about me, "didnt you know Hinatas an Omega" "ewwwww" people found me disgusting.

I dont know how they found out I had hidden it so well, the only people who knew were the teachers, nurse and captain and Yamaguchi. Tadashi only knew cause Omegas can pick Omegas out easily, its almost like we have a sense, but he wouldnt tell anyone.

I managed to ignore their comments and when the lesson was over I followed Mr Sato to the teachers office, he made me sit in a swivel chair and wait for someone to arrive, he left the room after making sure I would wait.

He soon returned with the nurse and another teacher, carrying a box, they all sat infront of me with a serious expression on their faces.

"Hinata, now others know we have to take extra precausions"

He handed me the box and turned to the nurse, she spoke "these are just precausions but its now required for you to use them and have atleast two on your persons at all time".

"We'll leave you to look at them and put them in your bag"

The teachers left quickly, leaving me alone in the office with the box, I knelt on the floor and opened the box.

A collar, a rape alarm, pepper spray, condoms, a belt and a discreet camera.

Seeing this box is understandable, they dont want be being attacked in school and now people know its more likely to happen.
I put the collar on, and the belt, the rape alarm in my jacket pocket, pepper sprey in my trouser pocket and the camera on my bag.

The condoms went in my bag, its not like I'd need them but they'd protest if I didnt take them, once I was finished I left the room to be greeted by Kageyama...an Alpha.

He seemed suprised to see me, like he expected me to not be in school after being found out, he stepped back shocked before turning and running away.

The whole thing was extremely embarrasing, to have someone run away from me but I understand he might find me disgusting too.

A/N: I know alot of people don't like omegaverse but I kinda like it, OBVIOUSLY not the theme of rape in some of them but the sweet ones are nice :)