Bathroom floor

*Hinata*

Kageyama's worrying about me too much, he's always asking if I'm okay and trying to help when I don't need it, I love him but hes just being a bit much.

"Do you need help?" Kageyama asks while I'm sitting on the toilet like he could help me to poop by being in the room, if he was in the room I'd be a bit too embarrassed to poop.

"No, I'm good" I could stull hear him behind the door, waiting for me, if im gonna get better and be able to be alone he's got to leave me alone atleast while I go to the toilet.

My heat coming soon, it should've come already but it is normal for it to be irregular for me.

"Hinata, is there anything we need from the store, we're running out of a few things so I was thinking of going"

Kageyama opened the door and walked in just after finishing his sentence, it was so sudden I almost fell off the toilet.
"Sorry, its hard to talk through a door" He sat on the floor and continued to talk.

"I think my heat is coming soon so suppressants please" I felt so embarrassed to be talking about this and talking while I'm sat on the toilet.
He looked up into my eyes,.he looked worried "Are you gonna be alright?" he's worried that my heat could make me feel bad again.

"Yeah, I'll be alright" Im suprised my parents haven't called me or asked me to come home yet, normally they'd get mad and tell me to come home now or never come back.

"I think were out of potatoes and cheese too" He was writing a shopping list.

"Will you please turn around" Its too embarrassing to have Kageyama see me on the toilet.

He laughed while turning away.

I cleaned up a little and managed to get my joggers up before kind of collapsing on the floor, next to him.
My ankle still hurts a lot, too much to stand on right now.

"You okay?" He asked holding me up slightly, his hands very lovingly lowered me down onto his lap.
"You almost hit the ground there" He smiled so nicely.

"Thanks, yeah I'm okay" Kageyama is always so sweet to me, he arms embracing me was lovely and sweet, his eyes looked at me and only me.
He's been looking at me this whole time and I've been so selfish and only focusing on me, I haven't really thought about how he felt.

"Are you okay?" I reached up to touch his cheek gently, he smiled and put his hand over mine.

"Yeah, I'm great now you're doing better" Kageyama's hand is warm and loving.

"I think I'm clear for when I go into heat for us to..." He stopped me there "We need to wait for your ribs to heal" Kageyama placed his hand on my chest running his fingers over where my injured ribs are.

"Once you're better okay" He smiled as he kissed me quite passionately, he breathed deeply and pulled me as close to him he could without hurting me.

When we pulled away we made a funny pop noise, it was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing and I laughed so much I almost peed.
He watched me laugh and even joined in a little, my face went red and I started crying.

"Oh come on its not that funny" he chuckled.

I couldn't help but kiss him again to try and make the pop noise again.
He started laughing, I love his laugh, he giggled into my neck as he tried to hide his face.

It feels so normal for us to be like this again even after what happened, I love being with him like this, I love hearing his laugh.

"I can make that noise too" He kissed my neck leaving marks as he popped.

It tickled so much I had to push his face away, he smiled giddily. It's so strange that someone could giggle and have so much fun while sat on the bathroom floor.

"I love you" I wrapped my arms around him, tilted my head up and kissed him.

He looked so smug, he whispered "I love you more" he hugged me against him while kissing me back.

"mmm as much as I love sitting in your lap kissing you I have to go to the doctors for a checkup today" I really don't want leave this moment but I gotta go to the checkup.

He sighed and drooped his head, he moved his beautiful hands off of me, he asked "You want me to come?".

"Of course I do"

"We can go shopping after okay?" I suggested before kissing him one more time, just one more time, I love kissing him.

His lips are so soft and warm, even when they're cold they're nice.
Mmmm I remember kissing Kageyama in December, it was snowing and he was warming my hands with his and his face was so red, he hugged me once I started shivering and I looked up.
He was so beautiful and perfect as he looked down, I had to go onto my tiptoes to reach him.

His lips were icy and chapped but it was still one our most memorable kisses for me that we have shared.
The snow stuck to his eyelashes and the streetlaps glowing light shone so greatly on his face that he looked irresistible.

Now everytime I look into his eyes hes irresistible to me, when I see him I just want to kiss him.

He lifted me up in his arms and put me down in the wheelchair we are yet to return due to my injured ankle.
"When shall we set off then?" he asked wheeling me out of the bathroom.

"within the hour" I could see him smiling so happily from the corner of my eye.

"Hopefully they'll say your clesr for light exercise so we can go on an actual walk together" The thought of light exersise only brings dirty thoughts to my mind.

"a different kind of exercise is what your thinking about" He slapped my head playfully as he walked.

"Well sorry that I want to touch you in that way" I slightly yelled sarcastically as we reached the lounge.

"You want to touch me?" That smug bastard.

"Of course".

"Normally it's me doing the touching" Hes egging me on.

"I want to make you feel good just as much as you want to make me feel good" I could feel my face beginning to blush and I felt so embarrassed.

A/N: My back is killing me, my doctors have basically abandoned me while I'm being refered so I have no pain management, yay thats fun.

There was no update yesterday cause I was in A&E, I passed out lol sorry.