Meet his parents?

*Kageyama*

I fell asleep just after Hinata did and when I woke up he was still clinging to me as desperately as he was before I fell asleep still holding my hand, his leg was still slung over me and his head was still on my chest. He was extremely disturbed last night by what his parents had said to him and felt betrayed by the people who raised him so obviously he needed to be comforted, when I hugged him he relaxed and seemed feel better once he was in my arms. I've heard a lot about psychology in alpha-omega pears about how when an Omega is in shock, upset or sick that when they are close to their alpha and can smell them they start to recover quicker than when they are away from each other this also is reversed for Alpha's that when an Alpha is enraged, upset or sick their Omegas scent can help them recover.

He curled up into the covers when I left him to go make some breakfast, I made him some bacon and scrambled eggs. Then some tiny, light footsteps started making their way down the stairs slowly as if he was still half asleep.

"mhm smells good" His voice was rough and horse as he groaned while rubbing his eyes and making his way towards me, he leant on the counter and turned his head towards me, his eyes were puffy and were red probably from how much he cried last night. 

"G'morning" 

"Morning" he still sounded sad.

"You want some bacon and eggs?" I embraced him in my arms pulling him close and kissed his forehead, he smiled and whispered "Yeah I'd love some", in that moment he felt so small and fragile in my arms even though he is anything but fragile. I wish there was something other than make him breakfast and hold him that I could do to help him with his problem. 

He picked at his food and didn't eat much at all, Hinata asked "Do you think you could come talk to them? You don't have to I just think that if they meet you they might change their minds and realize how amazing you are". 

Meet his parents? Like officially? Have them know I'm the one who is bumping butts with their son? 

That would be a little embarrassing not gonna lie explaining to someone's parents that I fucked their son while they were away would be very embarrassing. 

He laughed while looking at his phone. "Natsu messaged me on her phone asking where I am and if she could sleep in my bed if I'm not sleeping there" 

"I'll do it"

"What?" he asked confused.

"I'll meet your parents".