Kageyama's parents

*Kageyama*

He always seems so small, I know I say it a lot but he really does seem so small in my arms especially when he is asleep, his tiny limps lose all strength and his face relaxes, his cheeks look puffing and pink; he looks so adorable even when he's asleep. I'm so happy to have him as my Omega, I'm so happy he listened to me when I asked him to give me a chance, I love him so much.
I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him.

When I picked him up in my arms to take him to bed I realised just how light he is, it's hard to believe that he's pregnant with our child when he weights so little, he sure is small and light but when he's awake he sure can run and jump around like crazy.

He really is energetic but now he's gonna me really tired, for a while, I mean he's growing another human being inside him; our little human, which is incredible. I really am so exited, his parents might have a few choice words but fuck them, really fuck them, who the fuck tells their kid they're a whore before they even know the whole story, who the fuck let's their kid stay away from home for 6 weeks and not even contact them once and they even told him to not bother coming home if he gets pregnant.

I really dislike his parents for what they put him through, seriously he has enough problems with other people thinking that only cause he's an Omega and all he needed was someone to believe him, believe in him, and stand with him but his parents just did exactly what strangers on the train, at school, work and in public do, think of him as a whore and treat him like scum.

I wish I could say my parents are any better, they're both alpha's and my father is an entitled one, when I told him I had a partner and I wanted them to meet his parents he laughed at me and told me I'm just doing it for their attention because I'm "too well bred" to be dating an Omega, when I told him about Aiko he said that I was lucky cause then I didn't have to pay for an abortion.
Although that's all my dad saying that my mother is actually quite happy for me, she always told me to never go out with someone like my father and that she regrets marrying him, she even cried when I called to tell her about Hinata, she was happy for me to find someone genuinely kind unlike my father who feigned kindness till it was too late to back out of the wedding.

When I told her about Hinata's parents she said it'd be best if her and his mum met privately afterwards cause "men are horrible" and that our farther's will just agree that we're naive but if she can talk Hinata's mum into supporting us then Hinata's parents are more likely to still speak to him after we tell them about stuff.

: hey
Mum: hello sweetheart, what's up?
: Hinata is asleep right now, I wanted to tell you something, are you at work right now?
Mum: No, I was about to get ready for bed, what is it?
: Don't tell dad but Hinata's pregnant
...
Mum: Sorry I was celebrating, are you keeping it? How far along is he? Have you picked a name? Have you got a cot? Can I get you a cot?
: yeah we're keeping it, about a month so no we've not got a name or a cot.
Mum: I'm coming home, I'll get the next flight out.
: What? What about dad?
Mum: fuck your dad my baby's partner is going to have a baby, I AM COMING HOME
Mum: I'll tell him I'm on a business trip
: where are you gonna stay?
Mum: with you? Or at a hotel?
: I'll have to ask Hinata but I'm sure you staying with us is fine
Mum: I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable with me imposing in his nest
: the whole apartment isn't a nest mum
Mum: oh, haha I best read up on Omega's then
: mum
Mum: yeah?
: thank you for being so incredible and happy for me
Mum: you shouldn't have to thank me for that sweetie it should be expected.

It should but that's an ideal world not the real world, not everyone is as kind and loving as Hinata and not everyone is as understanding as my mum unfortunately.

A/N: Kageyama really seems to love seeing Hinata sleeping peacefully...
Everyone's saying that some of these chapters make them feel so single, every time I see a comment like that I realise I am actually single and that the guy I like likes someone else 0///0 who needs a partner when you have fanfics! <3