His touch

*Hinata*

Kageyama's hands are always so loving when he's touching me, I really love it when he touches me so gently and his hands are so hot against my cool skin, he sits me across his lap as we talked. "We're gonna have get baby stuff" He let me rest my head on his arm as he spoke, his other hand was occupied with touching my stomach, he was really enjoying the thought of me being pregnant.

"It's still a little early to be getting stuff don't you think?" It really is a bit early to be getting stuff, we don't know if something could go wrong again, I am so scared something bad is going to happen again.

Now I know about it I don't think I can go outside, it just doesn't feel safe anymore even if I'm with Kageyama, I don't like the feeling I get from being alone. His touch is so comforting, so is his smile, his smile truly is beautifully calming to me, he laughed.
"It's never too early" he played with my hair as I closed my eyes and leant back into the sofa.

"Do you think I could stay home for a while? Together? I don't feel like leaving the house." He stopped touching my hair and leant closed to my face, he kissed my cheek and answered.
"Of course love". Kageyama's touch on my stomach makes me feel tingly, not like a bad tingly but kind of like I'm safe and I have done good, I've done what I'm supposed to.

Kageyama held me so tightly in his arms as he kissed my cheek that I felt comfortable enough to fall asleep knowing I'm safe, knowing he'll take me to bed once I'm asleep and he's had enough of watching me sleep. "Goodnight" he whispered just as I fell asleep, he's watches me sleep so much I bet he can tell when I'm about to fall asleep and when I'm about to wake up.

I feel so comfortable living with him here in this apartment, I feel safer here, I feel a lot safer here than at home because now my Alpha is with me and when I'm with him I'm safe, I bet Natsu misses me I think I should bring her here soon so she can stay over.
I'm sure she'd love it.