Come back to bed

*Kageyama*

I know I've said it before but I really do love waking up to Shouyou sleeping peacefully beside me, his breathing calm and slow and his hair all messy.
His hair looks so fluffy and sometimes a few strands of it sticks to his eyelashes which flutter as he dreams on, he sniffles and scrunches his nose as if he's having a bad dream.

My fingers brush against his pink cheek as I moved the orange hair out of his face, you can't see if you're not looking close enough but Hinata has some light little freckles on his nose, they're so cute, he's so cute.

When he's not snoring he is so quiet sometimes I think he's gone but when I look he's right there staring at me.
"G'morning love" His hair was so soft as I pushed his hair away from his forehead so I can give it a little peck before getting up.

Getting up was harder then I thought, Hinata really didn't want to let go of me and the covers wrapped around my ankle trying to trip me up.
I need the toilet, I wanna make Hinata a snack for when he wakes up and most of all I need a drink.

If...no...when we have a kid we're gonna have to get up out of bed and do adulting, obviously I don't want him to worry about getting up for the kid when I could get up instead, I want him to rest.

I want the best for him, I want him to pair with me, I want him to have children with me and to live how he wants.

I made him some toast with butter on it and went back to the bedroom, he's still sleeping soundly with his arm hanging off the bed.

"Hey, I made you some toast" I shook his shoulder lightly.

"mm not hungry, come back to sleep" He wrapped his arms around and tried to pull me into bed but ultimately failed.

"Come on" I whined in his ear trying to get him to eat, he sat up and looked at me looking grumpy, he gripped onto my shirt and grumbled "Come back to bed".

He looked like angry little kitten with his hair all fuzzy and his cute little grumpy face, I give in, I got back into bed with him and he started smiling again.
"Are you being like this bscause your heats coming or are you just being needy?" I stroked his hair lovingly as I spoke.

He hugged me andpushed his head against my chest, I could hear him taking a deep breath probably smellong my scent, he mumbled quietly "I just want to stay and cuddle with you".

"I just wanna stay like this" He closed his eyes as I stroked his hair, running my fingers through it.