Familiar

*Hinata's POV*

Hiroshi is the most adorable baby I've ever seen, he has Tobio's beautiful blue eyes and a little bit of ginger tuft on the top of his head. He is small. Like unbelievably small, babies are so tiny and adorable especially our baby, his hands are so tiny like when I held him for the first time after waking up he grabbed onto my finger with his tiny hands making my heart explode with love.
"I love you Sweetie" Tobio kissed my cheek as he wrapped his arm over my shoulders looking down towards our baby, I feel so safe and happy in these moments with him. You know the moments where you feel like nothing else matters, where you forget that anyone else is in the room and all your focus is on the person you're in that moment with.
I love having these moments with Kageyama and now with our baby Hiroshi, I love them both so much.

Getting home went smoothly, Tobio struggled with the car seat for a bit but a very kind passerby saw him struggling and offered to help while injuring his ego in the process, I didn't help he ego with my hysterical laughing, he's adorable when he doesn't understand something.
He settled down in his cot well after the car ride and so did I, I struggled to keep myself awake but inevitably fell asleep on the sofa while Tobio was cooking some dinner, he's being so great, he's so great. He spoke to me with kind words and such loving until I fell asleep like he does for me so many times, he deserves better than me but as long as he's happy I'm happy, I love him so I want him to be happy.

When my eyes closed and I fell asleep I was suddenly in a different house than our house, it was bigger, cleaner, it wasn't our house that we have now but I know it's our house, it smells like Tobio. It smells like home. The bed sheets were clean and so was the room, there were two kids in the bed I was in, two boys, not only were there who kids in the bed but I was pregnant, the atmosphere gave me a feeling or nostalgia like I knew this place and these faces, when I looked more closely there was another person in this already overcrowded bed, Tobio. It all felt maybe a little too familiar.
This is our house, these are our kids and this is our life just how I want it to be like, busy children and the man I love.

The dream was so great that I woke up confused as to why I was at this house, when I came back to reality I was relieved to see my partner beside me stroking my hair and still speaking sweet words to me.

A/N: I'm back baby, your writer is back!