"I love you, I love you so much"

*Hinata*

Kageyama got really excited about being boyfriends, he smiled in such a lovely way and told me he loved me over and over; the moment keeps running through my head, when I turned around and saw his happy smile. I dreamt about the moment for days after and he got unbelievably cuddly, haha if the guys at school saw him like this they'd laugh, they call him the grumpy setter.

This grumpy setter is actually soft hearted and gentle, he is sleeping soundly next to me stark naked, he seemed so happy and peaceful.

I never expected him to lose so much control last night, we ended up doing it multiple times and he covered me in kiss marks and bites, I had to stop him biting my neck a few times.

He pouts like a kid every time I tell him he can't bite my nape, he whines and uses his puppy dog eyes.

I love kageyama and his cuddly side.

"Mornin' love" He kissed my cheek softly and hugged me tighter, god he is so cuddly and I love it.
"Are you hungry" He asked his voice playing in my ears like a melody, a deep and roughed melody that makes me want to stay like this forever.

"Not really"

He laughed, I could feel the vibrations from his laugh and his breath against my neck.
"Good, I wanna stay like this a little longer" He pulled the cover over himself and the room went silent, all I could hear were the soft sounds of him breathing and the rustling of the covers.

I really can't imagine not being with kageyama the way I am now, I can't imagine him just being my friend any more.

"How's your...back?" He stroked my stomach with one hand, he always does this I think it's an instinct thing like when an animals pregnant the male tends to want to protect their mates stomach.
maybe?
maybe not?

"Its fine proably"

"Sorry I really went...out of control there" He smiled.

"Will you do me a favour"

"Yeah"

"Come kiss me" I wanted him, I want him to hold me and to stay with him forever, I want him to keep me close.
He sat up, looking back at me looking so handsome and perfect, he smirked very flirtatiously and crawled over me.

"I love you" He kissed my lips, his lips were slightly chapped and tasted like strawberries...he used strawberry lube last night...does that mean he licked me down there...
He had morning breath and his hair was so messy it was amazing, he could do with a mint, I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed me lovingly his hand on my cheek.

"I love you" He kissed me again.

"I love you too, you say that so much"

"I wanna let you know how much I love you" He smiled, hes very smiley today.

"You're so handsome and amazing, I love you so much" He blushed heavily, his hand exploring the pale skin of my stomach was enough to make me feel that gaping emptiness inside me again, the one that makes me want to be filled up.
"Shouyou? you're pheromones" He covered his nose with his hand.

I never have much control over my pheromones when I'm with kageyama like this.
"you want me?" He asked looking excited.

Yeah, of course I want him but if we keep doing it like bunnies I'm afraid I might get addicted and thats scary.
When he looks at me with those loving eyes I really want to let him do whatever he wants to me, I want him to take me in his arms and make me squeal in pleasure. I know that he wants that too, maybe, but seriously my mind loves to wander when looking into his eyes.

He watched me thinking these dirty thoughts and uncovered his mouth, Kageyama slipped his tounge into my mouth as he kissed me.
"You are really are so adorable".

How does he always know what I'm thinking?

How does he always know what I want?

"Yeah, I want you" His face lit up the same way Natsu's does when you offer her some chocolate. He giggled like a school girl it was pretty amazing to see him so happy.

"I love you, I love you so much"

He really loves me, it makes me so happy I could cry.