Anon

*Anon*

Kageyama's message telling me to meet him at a cafè instead of his house somehow seemed so beautifully worded.
For the first time in a while I put some effort into what I'm wearing, I even but my long black hair into a bobble.

The cafè is beautiful too, full of plants and beautiful wood carvings, the place has a soft kind of asthetic.
It was beautiful.

When he stepped through those doors  he looked so elegant and perfect even with his messy black hair, sweat dripping off his forehead and breathing rouged.

"Hey"

"h-hey" I can't help but stutter, his beauty almost took my breath away.
He seemed to be in a rush go finish, he didnt even get a drink or anything go eat he just worked.
His smell was different too, he smelled like some disgusting omega's pheromones.

Omega's are disgusting things.

Alpha's are way better than omega's in more ways than one.

I didn't think he would've had a partner, an omega at that.

I would've thought he would've wanted to be dominated and taken by another alpha, he would be the most beautiful bottom ever, I would love to have him submit to me.

I would love to have him under me, I would love to have him hold onto me desperately.
I would love to have him scream in pleasure as I push into him.

He would be the BEST bottom for me.

I need him.

As soon as we finished the work he went to leave. "Wait" I shouted a little.
"Do you think we could hang out, like outside of school?" He looked confused.

"Can we talk about this in lesson, I gotta go" He went to turn.

I pulled him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him, his eyes were wide open and he looked shocked.
I fucked up.
Theres no going back now.

I slipped my tongue inside his mouth and squeezed his ass with my spare hand.

He pushed me away and left me standing there in the cafè.

That kiss was enough to power me through for a while if you get what I mean.