He's tired

*Kageyama*

Even though he fell asleep so early yesterday he slept through me trying to wake him up for dinner, me going to sleep and he was even still asleep when I woke up, he must've been really tired or something, I had to check he was still breathing for a minute there.
It's incredible how long he can sleep without even waking up to eat or use the toilet, he is using more energy now than he did before he got pregnant so I guess it's given he'd sleep a lot more than before.

It does worry me sometimes when he misses meals, when the incident happened and we lost Aiko he barely ate anything and when he did eat he didn't even finish the whole meal he'd just pick at it, which was scary I thought he wouldn't get better for a while but when he did start getting better I was so relieved.

So now when I wake up I always start making breakfast for us, once it's really I go get Hinata up and out of bed and we eat breakfast together, he goes in the bath while I make the bed, I don't really like to make him do chores when he's just woken up.

He always gives me a big hug when he thanks me for everything I do, I know he wants to help with doing stuff like dishes, cooking and laundry but I really don't mind doing them, I guess I do have to let him do something to help but he really doesn't have to.
"I talked to my mum last night" He say across from me at the table as he nibbled on a bit of omelet while listening to me talk.

He hummed "mhm what'd she say?".

"I told her about the positive test so she's coming, she can stay in a hotel if you'd like or she can stay here, it's up to you" He looked a little surprised that I told her but didn't look angry or upset, I did forget to ask him if I could so I couldn't blame him if he was a bit upset.
He looked down at his plate, picking at his food a little, he smiled a little "I don't mind if she stays here" he said.

He chuckled "This is your apartment too you know".

"I just don't want to stress you out by bringing my mum into the apartment without asking what you think of it" Omega's can be easily stressed especially when pregnant, they don't like people going near their areas or touching stuff that belongs to them, I've been reading up on what to expect, apparently he'll become possessive over me and not let me leave his side.
I really care about him so I researched things that I should or shouldn't do.

He continued to eat his food taking small bites at a time, he still looked so tired and sleepy. "If you're still tried why don't you go have a nap once you've finished eating?" He nuzzled into my hand as I stroked his cheek, I kissed the top of his head before walking away to clean up a little more.
"Yeah I might just do that, sorry I'm just really tired" He finished eating quickly before stumbling sleepily back to our bedroom, he hesitated before shutting the door "thank you" he mumbled meekly as he shut the door.

Mum: I just got off the plane about to get a taxi to your apartment, how's Hinata?
: he's really tired, he's having a nap right now, are you sure you don't want me to meet you at the airport?
Mum: No it's fine you stay with Hinata
: Alright call me when you're here

I crawled into bed with Hinata a few minutes after he first went back to bed and held him in my arms, his nape was warm and pink as I placed a kiss against it, one day soon that nape and this person, this adorable little person, will be all mine.