Hinata's heat

*Kageyama*

Hinata's heat came last night when we got home from that cafè and he's staying at my house cause of his dad.
Hinata's dad said he doesnt want his "disgusting omega smell stinking up the house" and told him to not come home till his heat is over, I hate his dad, I have no problem with him staying with me afterall we'll have to get used to being together during his heats if we're gonna live together.

I let him make a nest in my closet with anything he wanted around the house, he mainly picked my bedding and my dirty laundry, I'm guessing because it smells like me more than my clean clothes.
I could be wrong but I think my smell is calming for him.

He made me lay with him in there for a while, we just laid in silence.
His suppressants really take a lot out of him and makes him exausted so he fell asleep quite quickly, his breathing is quiet and slow, the complete opposite of what its like when we're doing it.

"Yama" He talks in his sleep a lot more than others.

I think he likes when I stroke his hair, I enjoy running my fingers through his fluffy orange hair.

I really hate leaving him, I hate him being alone and I hate being alone, when I'm alone in this house it feels like the walls are caving in.

I hate leaving him when he's in need of help, I hate leaving him when he's in heat.
But, I have to go meet this kid from my class to do an assignment, I told them that we could do it here but I ended up changing the location to a cafè instead.

There really isn't any other time we could do it and even this is bad timing.
If this assignment wasn't worth so much of my grade I would just skip it and stay with him, take care of him, but If I fail this class I'll have to retake it.
Hinata said he understands and that he wants me to go and to come back once I'm done but I can't help but feel like he's just being kind and putting me first.

When I moved him so I could get up his face looked sad and a little lonely, I wish I could stay with him forever.
"I'll be back" I kissed his forehead gently and gave him one more kiss before I left to do the assignment.