Arrival at the hopital

*Kageyama*

Oh shit, OH SHIT

I could tell we were both thinking the same thing when his face dropped and his eyes widened, his hands moved from mine to hold his stomach, he looked a bit confused like something wasn't right.
"But I didn't feel anything" he knows he doesn't have to feel anything for it to be happening but he was still worried about it.

"I'll help you change your trousers quickly and then we'll leave, okay?" For some reason I am much calmer than I was before his water broke, maybe it's because he's actually having it now and my body knows I have to try and keep him calm and safe.
"Okay"

I don't think he'd like to go to the hospital in wet trousers even if it's his water.

He was even embarrassed about me seeing him like that, so would I to be frank, his face was so red as I helped him. You could really tell he was embarrassed even though he has no reason to be. I helped him put his shoes on before letting him lean on me as we walked out the door and to the car, I got my licence recently so I was a little scared at first about taking him to the hospital myself, I was so scared of getting into a crash with him but he told me he trusts me more than some random ambulance driver.

His leg bobbed up and down as I drove he's nervous.

He messaged my mum and his mum letting them know we're on the way to the hospital and that we think his water broke even though he hasn't felt any contractions, he sipped at a water bottle that he had brought along.
"You okay?" I asked curious to how he's feeling.

"Yeah, are you?" He placed his hand on top of mine on the gearstick gently as to not move it.

"Excited and scared"

Once we were at the hospital, I left him for a moment in the car while I went to get a wheelchair for him, when I came back he was on the phone to my mum talking about baby clothes for some reason like he's not currently about to have the baby.
"I gotta go" He excused himself from the call and got into the chair.

"Thank you love" he looked up to meet my eyes.

The receptionist in the maternity ward looked in awe at Hinata, I'm pretty sure his bright orange hair made her look at him so amazed and she put us in a room while we waited for a doctor.
"You know you can't come to delivery with me right?" He was talking casually as he looked at his phone.

"What? Why?" Why can't I come with?

"Your instincts can make you get so defensive of me once my body starts releasing my birth pheromones that you won't let anyone touch me, also it's a hospital rule for the safety of staff and patient" Well I have heard about it before but I just never thought they'd ban alpha's from going into the delivery room with their partners.

"Oh" He looked at me like I was pulling a face like a lost puppy.

"Hello, my name is Dr Ark and I'll be your doctor for today" The doctor announced as he stepped into the room disrupting our conversation.
The doctor glanced to me then to Hinata and opened the door for me to leave, I have to leave while they examine him, stupid instincts, the doctor smiled so apologetic like like he knew I really didn't want to leave him. Of course he knows that he sees alpha omega couples all the time being a maternity doctor, he knows full well that I don't want to leave him.

Even Hinata looked like he didn't want me to leave, he looked scared obviously but most of all he just looked sad for me.