It's just so cold without you here

*Hinata*

When I woke up Kageyama was gone and I was alone in the nest I made in his closet, its cold without him, it feels so cold.

Is it really that cold or am I just missing the walmth of his embrace?

GOD
I wish he could hold me in his arms constantly, I wish we didn't have responsibilities or school.
I wish we could cuddle all day and all night long.

Why is it so fucking cold without him?

Why do I miss him so much when hes only been gone for a few hours at most?

When I checked my phone I found a bombard of messages from him asking if I'm okay or if I want anything.

Bakayama: Are you okay?

Bakayama: Are you asleep?

Bakayama: Sweetie?

Bakayama: Hey, I'm on my way back now

Bakayama: Are you okay? do you want anything from the store while I'm out?

Bakayama: I'll pick you up some snacks and strawberry milk okay?

Bakayama: Do you need any more suppressants or anything?

His attention was still on me even when were not together, my attention was on him too, our attention is on eachother no matter how far away we are.

: condoms and pizza please

Bakayama: haha did you just wake up?

: yeah

Bakayama: Okay I'll get what you want, are you okay?

: No

Bakayama: What? whats wrong? are you hurt?

: Its just so cold without you here

Bakayama: I'll be back soon, I'll hurry

: Please be quick

Talking to him is making me miss him even more, the cold nips at my finger tips and nose and sends shivers up my spine.
The cold envelopes me making the walls seem to close in and the mountian of clothes seem to become icy instead of warm.

I want warm.

I want kageyama.

Somehow I'm freezing cold by boiling hot at the same time, kind of like a cold sweat, my mind is still so fuzzy from my heat even with the surpressants.
Kageyama makes all my worries disapear.

"Hinata" his breathing was rapid, did he run the whole way here? He fell to his knees infront of me and crawled into the rest with me sighing heavily.

"You're okay" he whispered hugging me in his arms "You're so cold" his body heat radiated to me, making me feel warm, almost hot.

"You're so walm" I snuggled into his warmth.

I feel so warm, so hot that I could just melt away, he kissed the top of my head as he rubbed my back gently.

"Are you okay?" Hes squeezing me tightly like he was upset or something.

"Yeah, now I know you're okay" His voice was rough but quiet, somehow the nest felt so much more comfy now than when he was gone.
My eyes felt heavy and droopy, like I was about to fall asleep but this isnt because im tired, I know this feeling its because of my heat.

"You wanna?" he asked.

Of course I wanna but is he sure he's okay? he doesn't normally squeeze so much.
"If you're okay with it" He smiled cheekily, "I offered" he whisperer.

His chuckle was so beautiful I felt like I couldn't live without it, that his laugh was the reason my heart is still beating and the reason it'll continue to beat.

When I sat up and straddled his lap he looked happy, he looked like he was loving the view of me in nothing but his shirt kneeling over him.
I started unzipping his trousers and pulling them down as he talked.

"My assignment is finished so I won't have to leave you again" He stroked my cheek gently and lovingly.

"I'll never leave you during your heat again, no matter what okay?" His hand was so hot against my cheek, his eyes showed his concern and even his face looked concerned even when he smiled.

"I can mange being alone from time to time as long as you give me lots of cuddles when you're with me so don't ruin any opportunities you get for me" He smiled again while pulling me closer kissing my lips as he rolled me over so he was on top.

"Then I'll be sure to give you lots of love right now" He whispered in my ear, his breathe sent shivers down ne and the feeling of his lips pressing against my neck made me shudder.

My heat making me so much more sensitive then normal is embarrassing, just his fingers brushing against my skin is enough to make my back arch.
"I love you" He looked deep into my eyes as he stroked my cheek softly, there was no hesitation or regret in his eyes at all, he really does mean it.

"I love you too" My voice is so loud to me.

He smiled and kissed me on the lips this time, he slipped his tongue in while he slid his hand up the t-shirt I was wearing. His hand warmed my skin as he made his way down to my pelvis.

He's still so warm and his hands are soft, his face was red, looks like my pheromones are effecting him too, making him release his own pheromones too. His pheromones are so strong my mind goes blank, I can hardly think.