December

*H I N A T A*

December:

"You're such an Idiot, why didn't you bring gloves" He yelled as I rubbed my hands together trying to create some warmth so that I can move my fingers again.

"I forgot them on the counter okayyy" He grabbed my hands and held them in his, his were so warm, the heat radiated and the feeling on my hands was slowly comeing back.

The road is so quiet at this time that I could've gotten lost in the moment, in the spot.

The snow was so beautiful, it fluttered and sparkled as it slowly made its way to the ground or into our hair.

The colour of his eyes are so blue and bright it makes the sky look dull even on the sunny days of summer.
"Your hands are so warm" I couldn't help but smile.

The yellow hue of the street lamp made the view of him looking at me so lovingly so much more perfect.
"You're shivering" I could hear my teeth chattering.

He pulled me into his arms, his warm warm arms, Kageyama is so warm, how is he so warm.

When I looked up the view was far better than the one before, now I'm in his arms as he's looking at me so passionately.

The red on his face from the cold made him look like he was blushing hard, even his nose was red.
I gripped onto his shirt before pushing my heels off the ground and standing on my toes, kissing him and his cold chapped lips was great regardless of how cold I was, I could still enjoy his kisses.

His grip around me tightened as he kissed back, his eyes were still open he was just looking at me the same way he aways does, with love.

When I moved away from his lips he was smiling giddily.