A month later...

*Kageyama*

It's been a month and 3 days since I brought Hinata home with me, his bruises and cuts have healed and his ribs are getting better.

He's doing better too, he's not bleeding anymore and hes off the antidepressants, he can handle going to the bathroom alone now and isn't having any more night terrors.

He's eating better too, he still has some issues showering alone so I help him, hes not forgotten but hes not letting it change him negatively.

His ankle and ribs arent completely better yet that'll take care, his parents know he got hurt but not about Aiko, I told them it's better for him to say with me, closer to the hospital.

He happier than before which is good, I'm happy knowing hes happy and we've talked about everything.

We talked about us.
We talked about pairing.
We talked about baby's.
We talked about moving.

Once we're moved in to that flat that we both liked so much, we can stop using birth control if we want and take an opportunity if its given to us.
We can pair once our parents have met and talked so that we dont get one of those crazy father/ mother in law fighting thing.

We're gonna move in in about a month if everything goes well, obviously we'll wait till hes all better and is back to playing volleyball.

A/N: This is the 40th chapter so Imma just say thank you for reading my longest piece of writing yet! I love you all <3