I'm scared

*Hinata*

Okay, I know I'm stupid for saying no.
I know okay.

I'm scared, I'm so fucking scared that this is a mistake, not that I'm making a mistake for loving Tobio but that he's making a mistake by loving me.

I'm scared that he'll change his mind, I'm scared our parents won't allow it and most of all I'm scared that I'm gonna hurt him.

I love him so much but sometimes I think why would he choose me when he can have someone so much better.

He deserves better.

I want our parents to meet and for him to think about it before I say yes because I don't want him to make the mistake of pairing with me then changing his mind, I don't want him to just stay with me cause I love him even if he doesn't.

"Kageyama" The door is cold against my back as I spoke.

I could hear his footsteps coming closer to the door slowly, then a thump as he sits on the other side of the door to me.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to mess up by loving me" The tears still streaming down my cheeks.

"I love you"

Silence.

He's not talking, not moving and not giving me any sign that he's there behind me.

I can't stop crying.
"Kageyama?"

"Am I not good enough?" He askes his voice barely audible through the thick wooden door.

"You're too good for me, I don't deserve you, If our parents are against us paring what are we gonna do? I'm sorry I'm so scared" My hands were shaking so bad, my legs were shaking too.

Deafening silence again.

The door disapeared from behind me and there he was standing over me as I laid half in the room half not, he was crying too.
"Hinata, who cares if our parents don't want it we'll do it anyway, I love you" He knelt down, lifted my head ontl his lap and wiped the tears from my cheek.

"I'm sorry, just a little more time"

"That's fine, but know I love you so much, please don't leave" One of his tears fell from his eyelashs and onto my cheek, when I reached up to wipe his eyes dry he closed his eyes and nuzzled into my touch.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm just scared that I'm not enough for you"

"You're more than enough" He smiled a little as he looked into my eyes.

"So are you"

"We can plan a date for our parents to meet tomorrow okay?"

"Okay"