Helping Hinata

*Yamaguchi's POV*

When I arrived at Hinata's house Kageyama was waiting for me and Tsuki outside, once he made sure I knew what was happening he left to buy food. Kageyama knew I'm an omega, he said he wouldn't tell anyone and that he was glad he knew so he wouldn't have to leave Hinata alone in that state.

Tsuki was reluctant to come but I wanted him here incase Kageyama lost his senses so that I had someone there to stop him, or atleast stall his while me and Hinata got away.

I walked in and Hinata was asleep on the sofa, his scent wasn't strong and there was food on the counter which smells good, I shook Hinata a little to wake him up.

"Hinata, wake up" I said while shaking him a little harder.

His scent got stronger before his eyes opened, he wrapped his arms over my shoulders as I helped him sit up.
"Yamaguchi? what are you doing here?" his words were slurred and slow.

"I came to help, Kageyama asked me to come" I explained while wiped sweat off his face with a walm towel, Tsuki had already made himself at home and was sat on the armchair watching tv.

"sorry...wait kageyama?" he looked confused before shaking his head and asking "Is it alright if I go have a shower?" I nodded and helped him up the stairs and into the bathroom.

"did anything happen?" he asked.

"No he said that you looked ill when you opened the door so he gave you your suppressents after taking his and hes now left to get grocerys" I explained.

"oh, good" he chuckled, he didn't look too happy but neither did he look sad exactly, I could tell he hated being seen like this I hate it too. When I had my first heat I hated being seen, I locked myself in my room and didn't let anyone in until Tsuki came and got me to open the door. Tsuki helped me with the heat, I didnt think Tsuki would like me but he did, a part of me told me it would never happen because Tsuki's so amazing why would he like me.

"erm Tadashi, what helps" he asked while kneeling on the floor holding onto my sleeve, he looked like he was in pain.

"Sorry Hinata, all my heats I've had Tsuki help" I answered his question a little embarrised.
He nodded and pointed to the door, i left him to shower.