Part 2

^^ughh, simps

3 days later*

dixie pov: i am trying to be strong. i really am. that day i was really hurt. my heart had been torn apart but now i am getting better. yeah, you may think i am moving on fast but i guess i was never the girl to stop her life after a breakup over a guy. especially not one who cheated on me. i announced my breakup on my insta story so everyone knows. the whole internet has opinions about me and my relationship as well rn so i dont check it. i decided to go out of my house and hang with some friends today. to divert my mind. i had recently become friends with Noah.... noah beck. about 2 weeks before my breakup. he was a cool guy. me, him and Curtis used to hang out all those days, made tiktoks, chilled, chatted. it was relaxing and i was in desperate need of some calm. i put on a black tank top and i put on some jeans and light makeup. we all decided to meet at the hype house and then we'll decide what we will do next from there.

noah pov: dixie just got cheated on and i felt so sorry for her but i was happy too. griffin was always too self-obsessed and never paid her the amount of attention she deserved. plus now i could finally have a chance with her. i always liked her. too much actually. but she was with griffin and i thought she was comfortable and happy with him. i didn't want to betray griffin, my fellow sway member and friend, and make dixie cheat on him. so i stayed quiet. put my feelings in a box and threw them off to the Atlantic. no, not actually, but i hid em. although her being single now doesn't mean i would pounce on the chance. she needed time. it had just been a few days and i was ready to give her that. when she was ready and when i felt it was the right time only then will i ask her out. but i WILL ask her out, there is no backing out. she is the most honest, funniest, prettiest girl i had seen.and  i was not letting go of her.

curtis pov: me and Noah reached hype before dixie and while we waited we decided we won't be all "i am sorry " and pity her. we know she won't like that. she probably is coming, to get her mind of the breakup and we wouldn't want to be the ones to divert her mind back to it. we were just gonna pretend it was all normal. we would try.

dixie pov: "heyyy, baddie" Curtis shouts as i enter the hype house pool area. i immediately smile and i give him a hug. "hey" i reply to him still hugging. "hey, Noah" i say as he side hugs me. "hey, miss neverarrivingontime" he says. i punch him lightly. we all laugh. "so what do we wanna do today?" i ask. "i was thinking we could hike up to the Hollywood sign maybe" Curtis suggests. "sounds cool" noah agrees. i nod too. "ok so we'll do that but what should we do rn?" i ask. " we could watch a movie" Noah suggests. "i have dibs on choosing it" i say immediately. the boys look annoyed because they didn't get the chance but nod still. we all head to the movie theatre meeting Thomas and Ryland on the way. I decide on "the intern" (a/n: its a nice movie plus i couldn't decide on anything better, choose whatever movie u want) i seat myself next to Noah who is in the middle and Curtis on his left. we grabbed some popcorn and chocolates as we sat. i turn the movie on.

Noah pov: i so want to move my hand casually around dixie's shoulder but i am worried it would be awkward or something. you know what fuck it. i do it anyways. i casually slide my arm and rest it slightly on her shoulder and continue watching the movie pretending it was nothing.

dixie pov: a hand slides up near my shoulder....Noah's arm. i dont know why but it feels okay, feels like he is somehow protecting me. i smile internally. 

curtis pov: the movie ends just in time and we all head out to hike up the Hollywood sign. we drive up till the foot of the hill and we start hiking taking our sweet time. we put on some music and walk up the hill and soon we reach the hill. it was getting dark now. but not too much. a wonderful sunset pleased our eyes as all three of us stood at the top of the sign. admiring the view. it was beautiful.

dixie pov: the view was amazing. i started feeling chilly as the sunset. i rubbed my arms to keep myself warm. "here take this" Noah says suddenly, taking off his flannel. "no Noah, its fine" i say. "take it, its no big deal" he says. i smile thankfully at him as i take the shirt from his and slip it up my arms."thanku" i say. he smiles and we go back to seeing the view. we spent some time there, taking pics and sitting until the sunset drowned by and it was just dark now. we switched on our flashlights and walked down the hill safely making our way through McDonalds to grab food and we headed back to hype house.

...

liked: 4

liked: 4.5 mil

comments: 2.3 k

dixiedamelio: i was too good for u anyway

pic creds: @noahbeck

charlidamelio: u tell em sis

-> ;)

tiktokroom: oop

avani: yes maam

-> yessir

fan17: i love u dixie

-> i love u too

user6: go die

grififnismylife: u hoe, already hanging out with guys and then saying my baby cheated on u

addisonrae: prettyyy

-> <33

stan66: its the flannel for me

^ liked by 7783

...

likes: 2

likes: 2.3 mil

comments: 1.4 k

noahbeck: dixie made us watch a movie

tagged: dixiedamelio, curtisnewbill

curtisnewbill: i look ugly

stan756: the flannel

dixiedamelio: it was good, u have to admit

-> eeh maybe

user8: suckerss

fan99: stans

griffinjohnson: ...

charlidamelio: did she make u watch the intern too?

->reply to charlidamelio: yes

->  reply to noahbeck: she's addicted to that movie these days

user77: i ship noah and dixie, dont come at me

dixieandnoahbabes: that's noah's, she wasn't wearing one in noah's pic but is wearing a similar one in her post.

....

hi! hope u liked the second part. we finally get to know about noah's feelings and how dixie tried to 'be happy' pun intended lol and move on. anwyays, have a nice day.