Part 15

noah pov: "be in my music video," dixie says randomly as i sit on the couch looking at my phone. "what?" i say not looking up. "be the male protagonist in my new music video," she says repeating herself. "nahh" i say scrolling through fan edits. "as u wish," she says. 

dixie pov: i really wanted noah to be in my music video. the main reason being something i know will get his attention. so i decide to pull a prank and get him to pay attention and agree. "as u wish" i say when he denies my offer for the second time. "hey Alexa (that's her manager irl) tell Chris to come early, we would need to practice the kissing beforehand" i say pretending to call my manager. Noah looks up from his phone and looks at me confused. "wait, cut the phone" he tells me. "I'm talking to Alexa" i say. "she'll understand," he says. "bye Alexa, gotta go" i say to put up with my act. "what..what did you say about the...uh...kissing practice?" he says. "for my music video, yeah" i say. "you're gonna be kissing another random guy" he states. "well....i asked you but you clearly weren't intre-" i say but he cuts me off. "ill do it" he says. "no....its fine, Chris is ready to be a part of the mv" i say smiling internally at how jealous noah seems already. "i am not letting some random dude kiss u, end of topic" he says. "alright...alright," i tell him.

noah pov: "alright alright" she agrees and i can finally breathe again. the thought of her kissing someone else and that too it being all out to the public is enough to get me jealous and protective of her. she was just mine. i turn around to walk and get water before i feel some small weight on my back and soon dixie's hands around my neck. "what?" i say as i watch her giggle. "tell me" i say as i start giggling too seeing her. "u just got p...p..p..prankeddd" she shouts. "huh?" i say confused. "it was a prank, it was always gonna be u for the mv, either u or no one weather you would've agreed or not" she tells me being sarcastic but kinda serious at the same time. oh. that's actually really thoughtful and sweet. it lowers my jealousy levels a bit. "I'm glad i was ur first choice" i tell her. "yeah, i wasn't gonna stick my tongue down some random guys throat uk so i didn't really have enough options" she says making a disgusted face and being sarcastic. "if some guy sticks his tongue down ur throat i can assure you it wont be something he will be able to do after that or...speak" i tell her being dead serious. 'i know" she says and hugs on to me tighter and i carry her around the house and finally throw us in the pool where we splash around and she curses at me for ruining her hair.

..

3 days later*

dixie pov: "u ready" i ask Noah as our team does the final touches to us before we start recording. "i feel like i was born for this day" he says. i laugh and nod. we walk on to the green screen set holding hands before the director tell us what to do and we go about doing the scenes and forming a story through a mv.

...

Noah pov: the director asks me to switch up the shorts as orange want really poppin through. he hands me a red shorts and go to change but finds out they're quite big for me. i tell the costumes guy but he says this was the only size they had. he tries to tighten it with pins and what not but it doesn't really make a difference. but the shoot must go on so i grab the shorts from the waistband to prevent them from falling and go lie down as instructed by the director and dixie comes out with her hair re-curled. she lies down next to me and we shoot the scene. we just smile and look into each other's eyes and it's really cute. the director says he wants to get a shot from a different angle and start setting up cameras for that while me and dixie just lie where we are.

dixie pov: noah keeps shifting and fumbling with his shorts so i decide to ask him what the matter was. "hey is something troubling you?" i ask. "huh....oh yeah...its nothing...just these shots are like 10 sizes bigger than mine and they dont have my size" he says. "oh" i say. i feel bad for him. he looks uncomfortable having to pull the shorts up every few seconds and doesn't look as cheerful and comfortable as he was when we started out. i feel guilt for making him go through all of this. i am literally making him work on a free day when he could've stayed home and chilled or made content for his own social media. "I'm sorry," i say. he looks up. "hey, its not ur fault, u dont have to apologize," he says. "you have to del with this mv when you could've rested or have had some time for yourself, i feel really bad" i continue. "dixie, i am happy to do this for u, dont be guilty," he says. "u must literally hate me" i say.

CHOOSE|| DOAH ༊*·˚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें