Part 16

dixie pov: noah stayed over last night after helping me move into my own new apartment!!! yes, i moved out. it felt like the right thing to do.i was almost 20. i was an adult and i had to do this. for myself. I had been meaning to move out for a few months now and from the past week or two we started the process after i found an apartment like 3 floors below Addison which i liked. All the renovations are done and most of the furniture is here leaving my lamps. It looks really goo and very homey. Noah, char, Addison, and my parents everyone helped me move in and last night after putting my utensils and couch in, i am finally ready to start living on my own. we are having a housewarming party later today and a few friends and my family is coming over. noah stayed over last night because he was too tired to go back to sway so he slept on the couch. he is gonna help me clean up a bit more and make some snacks for the party later.

i go get some coffee for both of us from Starbucks and find him still sleeping by the time i get home. 

noah pov:"babe, wake up, i got u coffee" i hear dixie's voice as she gently shakes me awake. i open my eyes slowly."hey, thanks" i reply still sleepy. she goes and sits down on the couch opposite to mine. i get up and rub my eyes open and take a sip of my coffee. just the way i like it." morning" i say finally awake."morning sleepy head" she replies.i chuckle.i pat the seat next to mine indicating her to come sit near me.she comes up and we both cuddle together in the blanket drinking our coffee as we look out to the view from her 8 feet windows covering her house. i kiss her head as i wrap my hands around her neck and she holds on to them from her empty hand.she kisses my hand."i love u" she whispers."i love u too" i reply. we share a small kiss before we finish our coffee and i throw them in the bin. she goes to shower while i head to the gym in her tower to start off our mornings.

...

around 5-6 pm

dixie pov: i dressed up in a cute but casual outfit. Noah said i looked really good in it or if i am remembering correctly his exact words were-"you look beautiful dixie, like always, and i am proud of you" my heart does crazy things when I'm around him.

char and my parents have arrived. Addison said she would come in 10 mins. she apparently cant seem to find her favorite lipstick shade. madi and avani are coming together and chase said he'd be here any minute. me and noah made a cheese platter and some dino nuggets and we ordered pizza. charli, mom and dad roam around the house admiring it and pointing out things to each other. they seem to really like it and so do i. soon everyone starts arriving and i give them a little house tour and everyone compliments me and congratulates me for it. 

we all eat pizza and chat and laugh on the couch. my mom gets up and heads off towards the rooms. i follow her thinking she may be trying to fin the washroom. i find her looking around my room closely."hey mom" i say. she jumps a little. "oh hey dixie" she replies."what are you doing here" i ask."oh you know just looking around" she says."hey, whose clothes are those?" she asks pointing to a bundle of clothes on the floor. "its noah's mom" i reply."why are his clothes here?" she asks."he slept over last night" i reply a bit annoyed as to why she was questioning me so much."oh i better hope you both slept in different rooms then" she says."yes mom, he slept on the couch" i tell her."and why do you care? I'm an adult mom" i tell her. "i care because ur my daughter, i dont want you to loose your....your... honor to him" she says. i laugh in her face."mom what makes you think i haven't lost my "honor" " i say doing the air quotes."yet" i say.her eyes widen.

heidi pov: my eyes widen. what did she just say. "dixie jane Damelio, when did you do that?" i question in shock."like almost 2 years back mom" she replies casually. i gasp."to that terrible boyfriend of yours!" i say."what was his name again?" i say trying to remember."mike...his name was mike mom and no...he wasn't terrible....god why do you find everyone terrible!?" she says. i make a disgusted face at hearing that boys name. "i find everyone terrible because most of the guys you date are pathetic and dont deserve you" i say truthfully. "most of the guys...name one guy you actually liked mom, one guy!" she says.