Part 23

noah pov: "dixie, this is an unexpected situation, i-mean, what, i-" i try speaking but my brain can't process stuff right now. i want to do the right thing. make it right by her. get her opinion and sort this out. Whether it ends up in me being heartbroken or otherwise, i have to say something, which puts an end to this situation.

dixie pov: he look up from the ground and stares into my eyes. "dixie, you have to make a choice between us both" he says. i give a confused look so he says. "dixie, choose, me or griffin" he says. my mind goes blank.

noah pov: please say me, pleaase say me. i do mental chants in my brain as soon as i put forward my question. she doesn't say anything and just stands there.

dixie pov: some may think, that you claimed u loved noah so much and blah blah but hy the fuck did it take u 6 minutes to answer noah's question. yes, my answer should've been noah instantly but why was it not? why was it not? i kept asking myself that as i contemplated my answer. as soon as he asked me that, i did have a strong urge to say, i choose u noah, however, something, some bitch ass thing stopped me. my vulnerable side of the brain. 

the reason I dint say noah's name immediately was that somewhere and somehow I still felt connected to griffin. i always felt safe, cared for and joyous when i was around him and he was there for me when i started getting fame and had so many decisions and opportunities in front of me. even though he cheated he was a good boyfriend while he was at it and we had a deeper connection than i wanted to admit. so thats why when noah asked me to choose i couldn't say him in a heartbeat which i hated. but my mind and heart were too confused, they were fixed onto 2 different people. but I realized soon enough that its Noah, ofc its him. i couldn't choose griffin because yes, I  did share a hard part of life with him and yes, you never stop loving someone even when they break your heart, but at the end, he did break my heart, we did fall out of love and I had moved on. i love noah, i am in love with him, and I will choose him, a thousand times over.

noah pov: "you" she says. "what?" griffin asks. " I choose you noah, and I would do so a 100 million times over" she says and comes running to hug me. tears stream down my eyes as I lift her up and we both bury our faces in each other's necks and shoulders. "I'm sorry" she says. "I love u" she adds. "I love u too dix" i say. she laughs and I plant a kiss on her head. 

griffin pov: "you" she says. "what?" i ask. " I choose you noah, and I would do so a 100 million times over" she says. disgust fills my eyes and brain. how could she. i deserved her. i loved her more than noah could ever. she was meant to be wth me. everyone thought so. i rush up to them to try separating them.

charli pov: griffin rushes up to dixie and noah and tries separating them from their hug. dixie sees him coming so she pulls the baddie card. as griffin puts a hand on her shoulder to push her back from noah's arms, she smashes her lips onto his (noah's) and makes out with him and as grififn tries to speak, she flips griffin of with her middle finger and shoves it right in front of griffin's face, without breaking her kiss with noah. "yesss dixiiieeee" i shout and madi, avani and Addison join me.

noah pov: "that was hot" i say in dixie's ear as everyone keeps chanting and shouting after she flipped griffin off while continuing to make out with me. she blushes and lets out a small giggle.

(something like this...watch from 2:32)

....

dixie pov: the rest of the party goes smoothly. my dad kicked griffin out. we cut a cake for charli and clicked pictures. me and noah decided to officially go public, since a lot of people already put up stories of the kiss and there was some paparazzi outside that got the snippets of the drama so we thought, whats the point in hiding now.