Part 11

1 month into dating*

Noah pov: "hey dix, keep texting me k?" i tell dixie as she heads out for a girls day out with Addison. I'm really gonna miss her even though she's only going out for half the day. today we both had an off day pretty much and i wanted to cuddle up with her and be next to her but she said she needed this and i was no one to oblige. i understood her, but that doesn't mean i wont miss her. so now here i was, with Netflix on and a bowl of popcorn in hand, wasting my time away in a form of a lazy day.

dixie pov: "hey bad bleeep" i say as i pick up Addison from her apartment. "hey" she replies cheerfully sitting into the car. "where she we go first?" i ask. "lets grab a coffee, i need my daily caffeine intake," she says. i nod agreeing and drive to Dunkin. we both ordered 'the charli' supporting my tiny sister lmao <3. we also brought a box of donuts and ate there itself. taking our time and chatting. we talked about our relationships, upcoming projects, what we had been listening to, her new favorite shoe brand and just random girl talk things. we then decided we were bored so we went back to her apartment. i laid in her bed while she showed me some of her new clothes and i told her i wanted to get my hair dyed another color. we chilled, talked, and did random simple things but laughed so much and enjoyed those moments too.

addison pov: dixie seems so happy. it feels good to see he rike this. i was there when she was down sometime back and even during her breakup. she deserved this happiness and i was happy i was a part of it. we later decided we wanted to go to saddle ranch for dinner. they truly have the best food. we dressed up. she had extra clothes at my apartment so she wore those. we looked fucking bomb so we clicked pics and complimented each other a ton. we knew there would be paparazzi but we didn't care honestly. we were in a chill mood and we were gonna maintain that all night.

dixie pov: i wore a white scarf/bandanna top with zebra print pants. i like cow print better but this works too. I tied my hair in a low ponytail and di my makeup while Addison got ready beside me. i felt really good about myself when i was done and felt at peace. i remembered i forgot to text Noah so i texted him a selfie of me acting quirky lol. he replies immediately with heart eyes. i blushed. i saw Addison shaking her head and smiling so i threw a ring at her trying to look annoyed. we both laughed and finished up and left for dinner in her car

...

addison pov: we talked at dinner. of course. nothing in particular. just random shit and kept laughing like pigs. after we were done we got in my jeep and she plugged in her phone in the aux. she played rap songs and some really good pop songs and we rolled down the windows and increased the volume. we spotted paparazzi coming towards us but we didn't give a single shit. we kept singing to the lyrics and i continued driving. we were truly having the best time. we sang songs all the way home. we ate some icecream in the balcony before she had to leave. she grabbed her things, gave me a hug and said goodbye, and drove off in her car back to her place. 

..

via @addisonrae's insta story

donuts with dd 

@dixiedamelio

..

liked by dixiedamelio and thousands of others

addisonrae: this girl  💞

tagged: dixiedamelio

tap to see comments

..

liked by addisonrae and others

dixiedamelio: i love you, bad bleep

tagged: addisonrae

tap to see comments

..

hi, sorry for not updating earlier. i wasn't in the mood to write. hope u like the chapter<3