Part 18

dixie pov: "99.7 mil...."99.8....99.9....100 mil, oh god i dont think i can breathe," she says as she counts down to her 100mil followers on titkok. "I'm so proud of u" my mom says crying and hugging charli. "u deserve it" our dad says and kisses charli on the cheek. she looks at me. i open my arms to hug her and she laughs and cries at the same time and hugs me. "you did it !" i say. "and before you" she says laughing like a little kid. i roll my eyes but in a fun way. i was so happy and proud of her. 100 mil on a social media platform. she so deserves this. she worked really hard and received a ton of criticism still here she stands and i am so proud of her.

heidi pov: we cut a cake we got for char earlier today since we guessed she might be hitting the milestone soon. dixie bringsout the '100 M' balloons and charli laughs and freaks out. my baby. "alright, char we're gonna have a 100 mil party for you 2 days from now, alright, so dont go bursting the balloons, we'll need them" i tell charli as she jumps around and gets her pictures clicked from dixie.

dixie pov: "damn char, a whole party thrown for u" i say and she does a little cute shrug and flips her hair saying 'i know'. we finish our little celebration and photoshoot and i ft. Noah to tell him about the party.he says he is very excited and asks me to hand the phone to charli to congratulate her. i let them talk as i look through the fridge to look for a drink as i ask my mother. "so who all's coming?" i say as i twist open the bottle of my soda."oh you know, your grandparents, charli's friends, chase, some people from our team, some of the parents of your friends here and gemma and her Connecticut friends...oh and i hope you invited noah" she says.i give her a look of 'duh mom'. she shrugs and finishes cleaning up the counter where we ate the cake and created a mess."so it looks like a big party" i say. "yeah" she says. "how are we gonna be able to arrange so much for so many people" i point out. "oh we won't" she says. i give her a confused look. "i booked a hall/room for the party, its so beautiful dixie....ah...you'll love it" she says. a whole hall? damn. i dont say anything but i snatch the phone from charli who started showing noah her slime collection and tell him about the arrangements cause i found it weird.

...

2 days later*

dixie pov: "mom its a party, not prom" i saw as my mom zips up the dress she chose for me. i didn't get it. i looked like i did on my senior prom but more ridiculous. "ok please let me keep my sneakers at least" i say as she points at my sneakers and gestures to remove them. she gives me stern look.i dont argue twice. i remove them and gives me a pair of clear heels to wear. i was cringing so bad at the outfit. my stylist did my makeup and hair and chose jewelry for me. "mom i better hope everyone is coming dressed as stupid as me" i say as she rubs foundation on my exposed chest to match my face."yes dixie...everyone is gonna look as stupid as you....i promise" she says.i roll my eyes. she finishes after a few minutes and admires me and ngl i didn't look that bad. i mean the outfit was not what i hoped for but shore.

..

1 hour later*

noah pov: dixie was meeting me at the venue. her mom mentioned formal wear for the party. so i pulled out my one and only tuxedo that i once bought for a soccer interview. still fits. cool. i put it on and i looked good so i took some pics and drove to the venue waiting to see what dixie's mom made her wear. 

dixie pov: my mom expects me to help with this 7 feet long dress on my body. what the heck. she is asking me to set the presents table and making me check the lighting in the photo booth. a huge stereo system sits at the back of the hall and a guy checks the sound on it. how is Charli okay with this huge formal weird party!!???

noah pov: i walk in the venue with a gift for charli and see no one has arrived yet. i spot Charli before i spot dixie and i walk up to her and she gives me a huge smile and hug and thanks me for the gift and tries guessing what it might be but fails miserably. i ask her where dixie is. she points to a corner."there" she says. i look in her direction and find dixie talking to a crew guy and pointing to the balloons and telling him some instructions. i slowly walk towards her and i stop when i reach in front of her. she looks up. oh jeez. she looks so pretty. my heart. the blue suits her so well. the way the dress its on her body and how she looks overall makes chills run down my back. how did i ever end up with her? god, I'm so lucky.

dixie pov: i look put o see noah in front of me. he holds a blue lily in his hand. which is such a coincidence since i never told him what my dress was. i look him up and down and i crush harder for him. he looks so handsome. damn. that- pheww. damn that boy. "hi" i say."hey" he says. "you look good" i say. "you look beautiful" he says as he hands me the flower and i smile a big smile. we hold hands and i show him around the venue till others arrive which is not long.

...

hi! the drama unfolds now. its gonna continue for a good few chapters so stay tuned. you'll see the dress in the next chapter. its actually really pretty. wish i can wear it someday. anyways have a blessed day.