Part 20

dixie pov: noah continues to laugh and dry himself but my attention is far away from him. griffin. griffin jhonson. my ex boyfriend. stands 10 feet away from me. his eyes fixed on me. what is he doing here? is all I can think. "n-n-noa-" i start saying to get noah's attention but its too late. he is already walking towards me and I cant seem to speak or move. 

griffin pov: "hello dixie" i say. i see her breathe qucikning. her filthy boyfriend noah turns around at hearing my voice. "i said hello dixie, wont you greet me back?" i question dixie politely.

noah pov: "what are you doing here griffin?" i ask him painting my cool somehow. "none of ur business beck" he says. "alright, you wont answer me so let me show you out" i say. "na-uh, i am here to have a little chat with dixie....in private" he says. "she doesn't want to talk to you" i say. "well how do you know, maybe she is dying to talk to me but you controlling son of a b-" he starts saying but dixie interrupts him. "don't you dare say another bad word about noah" she says. "i am not dying to talk to u griffin, it would be better if yu left, no one wants you here" she says.

dixie pov: "oh but they do, they do dixie, in fact you do too, your mother herself invited me and said you wanted to talk to me" he says. shock spreads across my face and mind. "my mother?" i say. "yeah, if your mom's heidi damelio, which i know she is, then yes, she came to talk to me, you can ask her if you want to" he says. my mother. why would she do this. she knows i hate him. we didn't end up on good terms. why does she think i wanted to talk to him. i would talk to snails at this point but no...not him. why is she hell-bent on fucking over my life. i push everyone away from my way and run to find my mom. i find her laughing and chatting with madi's mom. 

heidi pov: "mom" i hear dixie's voice. i turn around to see dixie walking towards me, noah behind her. "yes dixie" i say. "did you invite griffin?" she asks straight up. "n-no dixie why would i?" i say. "you tell me mom" she says. i remain quiet. "speak up mom, tell me, did you?" she says. "y-yes i did, but it was for your own good" i say and grab a hold of her shoulders. "dixie, open your eyes, griffin is the one for you" i say. she removes my hands harshly. "you have no fucking right to decide that" she says and storms off to the direction she came from.

..

a few days ago

flashback

griffin pov: the bell rings and i get up to open the door.  its late, who can it be? "h-hello heidi" i say shocked to see her here at this hour. "hello griffin, do you have a minute?" she says. "yeah, yeah tell me" i say closing the door behind me and walking out to speak to her. "i hope ur doing well" she says. "yes, thanku, i hope u are too" i say. "i am" she says. "she's fine too" she says. i raise mye eyebrows in confusion. "oh dixie, of course" she says. i nod my head. "I'm glad" i say. "in fact i came here to talk to you about her" she says. talk to me, why? i think. "i know you still deeply care about her and love her, despite what others in the media choose to believe. you would never cheat on her, would you?" she says. "no, no not at all heidi, you know i love her very much" i say. "well, yes, and to be frank, i despise her current boyfriend. what is that boy. i beleiev he is using her for clout. he has no great personality either" she says. i nod frantically agreeing to her. this woman gets me. 

heidi pov: "she isn't happy in her relationship, you know?" i say lying to him. ofc she is happy. ugh. its quite irritating actually. but i cant admit that to griffin. if i want my plan to work. my plan to get dixie back together with griffin and to get them married as soon as possible, dixie isn't what you would say an ideal woman. she likes weird things and is very moody and upfront. its hard to imagine her getting married to a respectable well earning, caring man with an attitude and interests like that. its my job as her mother to take care of this. she needs to have a stable life. not with a boy who left his scholarships for titkok and is profiting from another successful person. griffin on the other hand, i like him. he has done a good amount of his education and still doing. he is popular and successful and dint use dixie just for clout. he did really love her. i wasn't blind you know, i could see it in his eyes. yeah, so there were some allegations on him but it wasn't right for my daughter to not even give him a second chance.

i would give that to him for her.

griffin pov: "i wanted to invite you to a party I'm hosting griffin...to come and talk to her...to dixie" she says. "i will be there" i tell her. she smiles. "i hope you both can work it out griffin" she says. i nod. "thanks for giving me this chance heidi" i say. "just be sure to convince her griffin" she says and walks off to her car.

end of flashback

...

dixie pov: "no dixie wait..." i hear noah's voice behind me so i stop. "why..why did your mom say that griffin was the one for you"? he says concerned. "ugh...idk noah, cause she's a crackhead," i say. i start walking again but he stops me. "did...what she said...did it come from somewhere?" he asks. "what do u mean" i ask. "i mean..that did you say something that might've lead her to...believe that?" he asks. "what, no noah, why would i?" i say. "i don't know dixie, i don't and that's why i am asking" he says. "noah its not like that" i say. "i know, i know, just, all this is messing with my head" he says. i grab his face. "noah look at me, hey, i love u okay, don't let them get to you" i say. he nods and i kiss him. i start walking back to griffin.

"i see you've had ur confusions clarified," he says with a smile on his face. "can we talk now?" he says. oh yes griffin. we will talk. but i can assure you, it wont end well for you.

...

boom. lol, what do you think? the main drama has officially unfolded. its gonna continue for a while now, so linger on. i had so much fun writing this. lmao. sorry for not updating, i wasn't in the best state of mind but I'm back now. anyways, keep wondering what is gonna happen and have an awesome day. and vote and comment for more <3

also just to be clear, in no way do I wish to demean noah and  nor do I believe that his decisions and what he is as a person is what has been written here. i love him, I support him fully, he seems like a genuinely nice person who like to be polite and has empathy and gratitude for all the opportunities in his life. what iw rote here isn't what I think of him basically.

plus, in no way do I want to show heidi as a bad person. i think she is a very sweet and caring person.who loves her daughters and is proud of them. 

stream chase's new song!!