Part 12

dixie pov: a loud noise like a pop wakes me up and i am covered in confetti. i rub my eyes open to see noah, charli, Addison and my parents all standing in my room. "happy birthday dixie!!" they all scream. i ake a weird, confused and annoyed face cause that's exactly what i was feelingright now but deep down i was feeling very excited and happy too so i got up and put on a smile and within a few minutes it turned into a real one. "awww, thanku guyss" i say. they all smile. "come on outside, we have more stuff prepared" charli tells me so we all start moving outside. as i am walking i feel a hand on my wrist jerking me back, i land on Noah's chest. "happy birthday dix" he says. "thanks babe" i reply and kiss him. then i hop outside in the living room actually feeling very happy and excited for the upcoming day.

Noah pov: we had filled up balloons all around the room. we had colored balloons as well as golden balloons with the numbers '2' and '0'0 forming '20' in the corner. she giggles at seeing the decorations. flowers and cakes and cards fill up all of our kitchen counters and she lightly glances over at them. all of them are from fans or family and friends and were delivered here early in the morning. "ok, time for the surprise" heidi says and brings up a blindfold to dixie's eyes. she groans but agrees to the blindfold. her dad helps her out in the backyard while addison brings up the surprise.

dixie pov: "remove your blindfold" i hear Addison's voice so i do so and i am greeted by a unicorn pinata hanging from above and a bat in addison's hand. i laugh and shake my head from happiness and awwe. they know me so well. "oh my god, this is the best thing ever," i say and examine the pinata. "here, beat the crap outta it" addison says giving me the bat. everyone backs away a bit and i hit the pinata. it breaks on the 3rd strike and more confetti and mini chocolates start bursting out. i keep hitting it and everyone takes a chance until the pinata is no more and all is left is what it contained and its packaging. we gather up the chocolates in the kitchen while charli and i throw confetti at each other and run around the backyard. 

noah pov: dixie and i go back to her apartment after having breakfast at her parents house. all of dixie's fav food of course. we have a party/dinner for her later and it isn't a surprise so she knows about it. its mostly gonna be the hype house ppl and her family. dixie showers and gets ready and waits eagerly for me to do so as well so she can open the cakes and check the cards that are in the kitchen.

dixie pov: i put on a black shirt and some crazy pants and waited in the kitchen for noah to get dressed. i checked Instagram meanwhile and responded to edits and stories and messages which were all so sweet. i made a tiktok too and posted pictures from the morning surprise to my story too.

 i made a tiktok too and posted pictures from the morning surprise to my story too

via dixiedamelio's insta story

...