Part 24

dixie pov: we all were going to miami for the triller fight. in fact we were going a few days earlier. we figured the fights would take up like half of our day and so we wont get to explore miami so we all decided to go early and explore before the fight schedule starts. everyone is going. from YouTubers to tiktokers. our whole titkok friend group decided to go early, some of our parents are also coming. its gonna be such a cool experience. and a break from normal day to day life.

noah pov: we're going to Miami!!! ahh, its gonna be so cool. but its gonna be very special for me too cause well, I'm going to propose to dixie. (ik she's only like 21 in this story now but whatever). i love her. sfm. and I think I'm ready to marry her, well I have been for quite a few months now but this just seems perfect. proposing in Miami. she wont even expect it. eveyrones gonna be there as well. it will be a great proposal.

dixie pov: we reached here last night and today morning we all swam in the pool and tanned. we're gonna meet up for this party that's been hosted for us in the hotel itself which is pretty cool. 

noah pov: dixie thinks its a party but that's isn't entirely correct. i booked that hall and its gonna be decorated and I'm gonna propose to her there. gosh, I'm getting sweaty palms. i check my poker for the ring and its there. dixie looks at me "all good?" "yeah" i reply. "ok, come on lets go, we're gonna be late" she says. we walk to the "party" hand in hand and she opens the door and walks in. she looks at me confused. "there's no one here yet" she says scanning the large hall. "helllooooo?" she says, no response. she laughs nervously. "well, we have a large hall to ourselves" she says. "babe, say something, I'm just blabbering around by myself-" she says. "dixie" i say and get closer to her. i hold both her hands. "will you marry me?" i say. her face is pure shock. she seems frozen. i continue nevertheless. "if there's one thing I know about myself, its that I love you more than I could ever love anyone else and so, will you marry me dixie jane Damelio and be mine forever?" i say kneeling on one knee and taking out the ring. 

dixie pov: didi he just ask me to marry him or am i dreaming. like seriously. huhhhhh. i thought this was some party and we got super early to it, i didn't expect a marriage proposal. so naturally, i get frozen, from pure shock, but i hear everything he says. how he says he is so in love with me. awwwh. "yes" i say, not thinking twice cause i don't need to. i love him. i love this boy with all my heart and i wanna be his forever. "yes, yes yes, ill marry u" i say and he slides the ring on my finger and gives me a tight hug. there's a lot of shouting and clapping and confetti all around us and i see all of our friends and my parents and noah's parents and char. she fucking knew. and Addison too. these bitches are gonna get beaten. i swear. but i just laugh and cherish the moment and my dad popps up the champagne and all our friends hug us and congratulate us and it feels like a party in itself.

...

7 months later

noah pov: we're getting married in a field. cause that's where our first ever date was. in a field with tons of paper lanterns. so it only seems fitting.

...