Part 5

1 week later*

dixie pov: so i'm getting my nose fixed yeah. a nose job basically. i broke it multiple times when i was int sports and was younger and now that char got hers fixed and feels much better, i decided i might as well get mine done with too. so today is my surgery day. griffin was gonna be with me today later but yeah, not anymore. its just gonna be me and my family and prob Addison. we sit in the car to drive up to the hospital. i dont feel scared, just a bit tired.

..

4 hours later*

dixie pov: i am all done, its gonna take several days to heal up and i can't really tell any improvement cause my nose is all bandaged up and stuffed and whatnot. but I'm getting discharged by night so that's dope. i am back on social media so everyone knew abt my surgery and sent their wishes. i post a few pics of myself post-surgery on insta and Twitter as i am in the car back from the hospital. my mom makes me some hot cocoa as i sit on the kitchen counter and get pampered. Charli has to go to sleep, cause she has school so it's just me and my parents sitting when our doorbell rings. its 11 pm who would it be now. i think. my mom opens the door and its.....Noah and Curtis with chocolates and flowers. awww. i get up and hug them.

Noah pov: we knew dixie had her surgery today so we decided to visit her and cheer her up later, in case she didn't feel her best but she seemed pretty fine when we arrived. we got her chocolates and flowers. she hugs and thanks us and we go to her room, so as to not disturb her parents further. we all just sit and talk and ask dixie abt the surgery. "i look pathetic" she says. no. not at all. "noo, u don't" i say. "yeah" Curtis agrees. "thanks guys, but i know i look disgusting" she says. "you look amazing as always dixie, you never look bad" I tell her. she smiles. "i know, i never do, " she says flipping her hair sarcastically and we all laugh. we talk some more but we have to leave, as its getting late. "we should leave now dix" Curtis says. "noo" she says. "its 2 am" Curtis replies. dixie looks shocked. "damn the time flew by fast," I say. "yeah" Curtis replies.i get up and hug her once more before heading out of her room. Curtis hurries before me and starts the car while i walk alongside dixie as she bids us bye. "hey, please please call me if u need anything else or you want me to visit, kay?" i ask. she nods smiling. " i will, thanks" and squeezes my hand. i smile a big smile and open the passenger door and wave her one last bye.

...

via dixiedamelio's insta story

@noahbeck @curtisnewbill 

i guess i have friends, who care enough to come to check on me post-surgery ;) :p

...

1 week later

dixie pov: i am all healed up now and i feel so much better. i breathe properly finally. i also feel like somehow i am much more better from the inside now. i get all the rest i needed in that week from all the emotional and mental stress. its gonna be a month since my breakup with griffin. and i feel like i am moving on now finally with my life. i am much more healthier and stable and i am making the most of my life. i have a meeting with my manager and i have to go to the studio to record some stuff and then i m meeting with noah to hang out for lunch, so its gonna be a fun day.

 i have a meeting with my manager and i have to go to the studio to record some stuff and then i m meeting with noah to hang out for lunch, so its gonna be a fun day

liked by charlidamelio and 9857928 others

dixiedamelio: is this a monochrome outfit? idk

charlidamelio: prob

avani: prettyy

addisonrae: glwoingg

user88: i love u dixie

noahbeck: nice fit

heididamelio: ❤️️❤️️❤️️

user43: shut upp

user9: fuck off

user21: ur soo gorgeouss

miahaywardd: i think it is

...

noah pov: we're meeting at a nearby open restaurant and since i was pretty much free today i reach there a bit early. i roam around the place, its nice, sunny. i cant wait to meet her, this is technically a hang out between 2 friends but i cant help but think, its so much like a date. and that just excited me even more. we always hung out when there were more people with us like curtis or charli or hype house but this time its just us 2.

dixie pov: when i reach the restaurant Noah is already there. we spot each other and wave hi smiling. i reach to the table where he sat. "hey" i say putting down my backpack on the floor. we do some normal talking and then we order our food. we gossip, talk about our childhood, our lives and our embarrassing stories, and just talk so much i feel like i know him so much more in-depth and deeply now. the talking wasn't even boring, we both had a thrill sharing our lives. then we started showing each other funny tiktoks we had saved and we laughed like maniacs every time. 

noah pov: god, her voice. i cant get enough of it especially when she laughs. she looks so happy and can i please mention how pretty she looks. like damn. while we were showing each other tiktoks, we decided to click some pics. i got some really nice ones of hers which I'll send her later but for today, i posted it on my story. with...a song. which had very interesting lyrics. i decided it has been a month now since her breakup and i think hinting i like her now would be a good start. i was hella nervous but also excited to see her reaction or if her behavior towards me changes or something. i posted the story and we shared some more titkoks and soon we paid the bill and went our separate ways after saying "bye" and deciding to hang out soon, probably next week.

..

via noah beck's insta story

@dixiedamelio

*added music- just friends- jordy*

..

i'm crying..literally....thanku for all the support on this book. thanku for 300+ reads already. i cant be more happier that u like the story as much as i do<3

p.s: i wont be able to update before the 15th cause I'm going on a road trip with my fam but you'll get 2 parts in 1 day on 15 or something then surely but yeah.