Part 10

1 week later*

noah pov: "beb u ready?" i ask dixie as i grab a caprisun to drink. "yeah, just putting on my shoes" she replies. "okay" i reply back. i finish my caprisun and she comes out looking gorgeous. we're having a photoshoot today with Ryland and nick. its just a chill little beach day mostly but bryant's gonna click us some pictures for our Instagram. we thought it would be a fun way to hang and get some photos clicked as well. i came to the Damelio house to pick her up but she wasn't ready. i sat watching her do her makeup in aww before but then she had to change and style the outfit so i moved out of the room and explored the house better.

dixie pov: "did you grab the keys?" i ask Noah as i ruffle through magazines to find my phone which may have comes under them. "yeah" he replies. "did you see my phone?" i ask him. "yup" he replies. i look at him. "where is it?" i ask. "right..." he says and comes close to me. very very close. "here" he says grabbing my phone from my back pocket. i laugh at my stupidity and kiss him since he was so close and looked super hot. "come on, we have to goo" i tell him and drag him to the car. he opens the door for me and i shake my head and laugh and climb in. he starts the car and we both head to the beach.

..

at the beach*

noah pov: we reach the beach and i call Bryant and he tells us where to come. we soon reach them and lay out our stuff before deciding what we wanna do. "so, we can either go into the water or there's this little fence thing on the back with sand, which would be dope, so its up to you guys" bryant tells us.

nick pov: "i think the water would be a better option" i suggest. everyone agrees so we strip down and head for the water. i go grab some soft drink for all of us as its melting out here while Bryant sees the location and does his thing. 

noah pov: we didn't do the 'normal' beach attire and instead they guys are gonna wear jeans mostly and remain shirtless and dixie is gonna do her own thing. she takes of her pants remaining in a bikini bottom and removes her button up to reveal a short-cropped white shirt. she flips her hair down and bundles them up to make a bun. i think i could look at her all day. "you look amazingly pretty" i tell getting closer to her. she smiles and blushes. "i dont have a back pocket with my phone in it noah this time" she tells me remembering what happened ta the house. "i know" i say and surprise her by lifting her up into a piggy back ride. she laughs as i run around the beach holding onto her as she gives me a kiss on the cheek form behind and holds onto my back and neck.

dixie pov: we take tons of pictures, mostly as a group but solo's as well. when someone else is taking the pics we run around in the water and laugh. we finally finish up with the shoot and the sun starts to lighten its rays. me and ryland build sandcastles in the sand for fun while nick and noah swim in the ocean with Bryant. we get some food and head home saying our goodbyes. while we're in the car we play music when noah says to me. "no one's home at sway" ohhh. i nod. "lets go to sway then" i say cheerfully. we reach there and i am filled with happiness to visit the house after so long. i also feel better because its always noah who comes over but this time at least for just a few hours its me who is at his place.

noah pov: "lets rinse of the sand in the outdoor shower and jump in the pool" i suggest. "dibs on using the shower first," dixie says running to the shower while i chase her. i let her shower first because i had to change into my swimming gear before and we both jump into the pool together. we swim for a while. the water is at the perfect temperature and then we just swim in a corner nearby each other, just playing, swimming and splashing as the day drowned. 

..