Part 3

2 days later*

no ones pov: it was early morning, and the day was just getting started. griffin was on a coffee run and as he walked out of the Starbucks toward his car, he was met by none other than the Hollywood fix guy, Fletcher.

griffin pov : "hey griffin, what's up" Fletcher says. "hey man, nothing much, just getting some coffee" i respond smiling. "so, griffin, you and dixie recently broke up" he asks. "yeah," i say. "how you holding up man?" he asks. "i am holding up fine, thanks for asking," i say as i take a sip of my coffee. he tries asking me about the whole drama and the girl i texted and i give him 2 word answers and i dodge most questions. then he asks "so, do u think you and dixie will get back together in the future?" "yeah, i think we will, sooner rather later actually, i mean i still love her and the feelings are still mutual i believe, so yeah, i am considering this is kind of a break and time off but yeah, we'll get back" i reply smiling. i truly believed so. dixie won't find a better guy than me. i didn't even cheat technically and i feel if i please her and apologize more, i am sure we will be okay soon.

unknown pov: wrong.

griffin pov:  "oh wow, that's great man, i like ur confidence" he says. i smile. "well, nice talking to u, enjoy your coffee" he says and shuts his cam off and goes away. i start my car and drive home drinking my coffee, confident in my response.

..

dixie pov: our family is sitting in the kitchen eating our breakfast. i am eating cereal. we're all just talking randomly, discussing our day and some future project plans when Charli nudges me slightly while mom and dad discuss something about their new podcast. i eye her "what?". she hands me her phone and her single airpod. It's a titkok room post of....griffin. i put the airpod in and start the video. "so, do u think you and dixie will get back together in the future?" the interviewer asks, "yeah, i think we will, sooner rather later actually, i mean i still love her and the feelings are still mutual i believe, so yeah, i am considering this kind of a break and time off but yeah, we'll get back" he replies.

what the fuck. damn, his confidence. lol. yeah as if. i am sooo not getting back with him, not after he cheated on me. god, he's pathetic. he didn't even consider my opinion or feelings and just indirectly told the world, that i am the type of girl who gets back with her ex who cheated on her. well, i am gonna prove him wrong. that is not me. will never be. he is so wrong about me. he isn't for me anymore. i am done with him. once and for all. i take out my phone and go on the exact post.

 i take out my phone and go on the exact post

liked by 981347 people

titkokroom: #griffinjohnson has some things to say about his breakup with dixie

user89: its the confidence for me

^liked by 678 poeple

user1: he's annoying

user98: does he really think dixie will get back with him?

dixiedamelio: what the fuck

dixiedamelio: not true 

dixiedamelio: 🤡

...

charli pov: "dix" i say. she looks at me hurt. "I'm going to my room" she tells me. "what will you do?" i ask concerned. "i-m gonna write some songs and sleep, tell mom, i dont wanna have lunch" she tells me. i nod and she gets up, she didn't even finish her cereal. poor dixie. 

...

dixie pov: i go to my room and take out my notebook. i find a fresh page and i start writing. heart break songs. songs from my situation. honestly, writing songs makes me feel better because i am able to put down my feelings and share them in the future. i cry some more and then i shut my notebook and go to sleep. it was too much for me these past days. i needed rest. my mind and heart did.

...

thanku for 126 reads!! short chapter but hope u enjoyed. i was supposed to be with my friends rn whom i was gonna meet after 3 months but it got postponed to tomorrow which isn't even that bad but I'm still sad lol. anyways. byee.