Part 7

thursday*

Noah pov: i am soo nervous and stressed out. i told the boys what i was doing and blake is gonna sneak in behind us to spy. not my idea. i definitely told him 14 times to not do it but he still is gonna. its 5:30 rn and I'll leave in another 10 mins. I have checked myself out in the mirror-like a 100 times. i am soo conscious and freaked out. i just hope all goes well.

dixie pov: talk about being nervous. my brain isn't working and i still am not ready. i just did my makeup and hair and Charli and i are still figuring out what is should wear. its already 5:45. Charli finds a pair of jeans from the back of my closet which seems cool and we pair it with a nice-looking t-shirt. i try it on and till then Charli finds me some jewelry. i put it all on and grab a pair of my fav sneakers. i see myself in the mirror. huh. i dont look so bad. Charli tells me she likes the fit and so we settle on it finally. its 5:55. he prob won't even be on time. i grab an apple juice and check my phone's battery. i finish the juice and i make some titkoks and i click some pics cause i look good and that doesn't happen often. its 6:10. i go down and sit down waiting for him. as soon as i sit the bell rings. shit, he's here. oh god. why is this so fucking scary??

...

 Noah pov: she looks soo good. "u look pretty," i say as we sit in my car and wear our seatbelts. she smiles and blushes. "thanku, u look nice too" she compliments me. i smile and start the car, "thanks" i reply. "so where are we going" she asks. "can't tell" i reply. "ughhh" she says frustrated. "you'll know soon" i tell her. the sun starts setting and the ride becomes more beautiful with the changing colors of the sky. when we're near our destination i tell her to close her eyes and i keep checking on her in case she opens them. "how much longer?" she asks. "we're here" i reply. "dont open ur eyes" i add. "it won't be long now" i say. i park the car and go to open her door. i help her out as her eyes still remain shut. i guide her and we walk some bit before i let her open her eyes. "open" i say and she immediately opens them. her reaction is priceless. she puts her hands to her face. "omg, this is beautiful" she exclaims. lanterns float in the sky, thousands of them lighting up the dark sky. hundreds of couples and people stand staring at the lanterns. its such a peaceful moment. i smile "so are u," i say and she looks at me all blushy. (that was corny but still cute) 

dixie pov: "u must be wondering why i brought u here," he says. i nod. i mean i think i knoww, but still. he clears his throat. "dix- u dont know how amazing u are, truly, you are such an honest, pretty and kind soul. i liked u the moment i saw u, u were just ....aah, soo perfect. you make me smile and laugh and work harder and..i just....i like u, i really do, i guess u must've figured it out from my long-ass speech but still." he says. i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. wow. that was so sweet. he is so sweet. "i like u too" i say as butterflies cause a flood in my stomach. his face brightens up with a smile. "u do?" he asks. i nod. we both let out a small laugh. "be my girlfriend?" he asks. my eyes lighten up. 

"yes, yes!" i say all happy and we both kiss under all the lanterns as they pass by our heads. it's perfect. we both hug and stand together as we stare at the lanterns taking in the amazing view. we light our own lantern too and we couldn't stop smiling and laughing all night. it was such a memorable night. one of my bests. he was mine now and i was his. 

noah pov:  "yes,yes" she says all excited and happy as we kiss under the thousands of lanterns in the sky. it was perfect. just how i imagined it to be. she was mine now and i wasn't letting go no matter what. she had been through so much and i just wanted to be her sunshine and not see darkness or tears in her eyes ever again. she deserved the world and she would get the world, cause she was a badass and she was the girl i fell for, since the day i first saw her.

dixie pov: we decide to keep our relationship private and away from our fans because we didn't want their opinions getting in our newly founded relationship and plus we all know how it ended last time when i exposed my relationship to the public and i didn't wanna spoil my relationship with Noah from the very beginning of it. so i upload some cute pics to my spam acc just for my friends to see.

 so i upload some cute pics to my spam acc just for my friends to see

likes: 168

likes: 168

comments: 27

dixiepixy: so there's this person

tagged: noahneck

dunkinstan: shut tf up-

noahneck: 😏😌

madibaddie: babiess

vani: omg

badbleep: am i dreaming?

sadboi:ayyyy

likes: 146

likes: 146

comments: 23

noahneck: can i swim in ur divine?

tagged: dixiepixy

problamatichall: woooahh

dixiepixy: *rolls eyes at the caption while smiling*

pretzalsrcool: finally

blakey: my boii is not so single anymore

...

hi! 2 chapters in a row as promised. hope u liked it. I made them date quite early i know but them dating wasn't the whole plot of the story so it had to be early. anyways, my Grammarly isnt working so it took me double the time to edit this and plus my hands are shaking for some reason. also dixie and charli look so pretty for the kids choice awards!!