Part 9

saturday

dixie pov: me and noah didn't do much that week. i mean we were just starting out with our relationship. we grabbed coffee the other day but we didn't get spot thankfully. we texted and ft. every day and he's coming over any minute now to film for my yt show video. 

the bell rings and i tell charli to grab the door while i adjust my mike. he comes in and gives me a kiss and smiles and goes to shake hands with my dad. the camera guy sets up and everything while i pull noah to the side and say a proper hi to him. "hey" i say. "hi" he replies. "are you nervous?" i question. " a bit, but only because i dont want to say anything that can expose our relationship" he says. i nod understanding. "just be yourself and do what we discussed, we can always cut something out later" i assure him. "yeah, thanks" he says. my dad interrupts us. "ok charli do u wanna introduce dixie and noah, they can stand in opposite directions and can come in as you speak" he suggests. "cool" she replies. noah heads off to the other side and charli starts speaking.

.

noah pov: "and now introducing, the one and only dixie damelio" charli says clapping. dixie enters as she speaks and waves "heyyy" and drags her feet to go sit on the couch like a child. "alright today's gonna be a fun video, we have um...noah beck" she says smiling and blushing. aww. i enter and we laugh. i take a spi of my water as she tells me she has some questions for me and that she came prepared this time. she starts with some drama questions, about my past and why i quit soccer and the whole yale acceptance drama, which was a good start. we rank the sway boys, which she tried really hard for me to do but i couldn't choose between my boys. 

marc then suggests that we switch places and i ask dixie some questions which i get excited for. we do a little battle on the floor, to grab her papers with the questions but i win. "describe your dream boy...and dont describe me" i ask. she laughs. i added the 'dont describe me' for good measure. "wasn't going to" dixie says which settles it but kinda hurts even though i know she is faking it. we keep chatting and i just act normal honestly, i soon relaised that i could say whatever i wanted cause my responses honestly didn't hint that much and of course we were gonna edit this so i just focused on enjoying and starting at my gorgeous girlfriend.

.

dixie pov: he asks me "we've been on multiple dates..." i laugh. "we haven't been on any date" i tell him. which is true if u dont include the night he asked me out. but like what is he doing. i thought we were acting like he had a crush on me. where is all this coming from? "lets just say i asked you out right now, what would u say" he asks. what is wrong with him. "no" i reply and laugh awkwardly. I'm singlehandedly trying to save this video right now. he laughs and scrunches his nose. which was adorable. "word" he murmurs. "what can i do to make u mine" he asks. "stopppp" i say laughing and looking at charli who sat at the table looking at us. i turn back to face noah. we chat some more and he is totally giving it away now. we asked some more questions and soon we were done. i pull noah with me to my room, gently but urgently. 

noah pov: "noah...what was that?" she asks me. "what was what?" i ask innocently. "those questions" she clarifies. "ohhh" i say. "yeah, go on" she says. "i just stopped pretending," i tell her. "ye ha, i could see that, but why?" she says. "cause it didn't seem that suspicious..." i say. she galres at me and her eyes widen an inch. "not suspicious?" she repeats. "yeah while i was asking and answering the questions and answers seemed pretty ok to me, like we could share them with the public, dont you think so?" i say. i genuinely did, so i wasn't backing out of this. " i didn't, i thought they were too revealing, but maybe....ur right" she says. "i think I'm just very anxious, i dont want to mess us up." she says. " you know what happened last time....." she says. i nod, remembering griffin. "maybe we should just cancel the video" she adds. "no no no dixie...no" i say. "its ok, i swear everything went fine, ur just overwhelmed and panicking, all i asked you was if i asked u to go on a date with me what would you say and what i can do to make you mine. these all point to the conclusion that i like you, nothing more. alright?" i say. "hmmm" she says nodding. "noah, dont take anything i said down there seriously ok? it was all fake" i tell him. he smiles. "i know" and gives me a peck on the lip.

...

dixie pov: we head downstairs and i ask charli what she felt about the video and she agreed with noah and didn't think it exposed anything. i felt relieved. i am just overthinking this. we spent the day just chilling and eating snacks. i dropped noah home since he took a cab here but he didn't call me in nor did i ask. we both know sway is off limits right now, considering griffin is still there. its an unspoken agreement between us and I'm glad he respects this. i drive home singing songs as they come on the radio.

.

4 days later*

dixie pov: we posted the video and everyone got soo happy and excited. everyone freaked out because noah kinda confirmed the suspicion they had through his obvious flirting, that he likes me. just that much. no one suspected anything else. some want us to date now and want me to confess my feelings but the majority dont. they took the hint from my responses i guess.

 they took the hint from my responses i guess

liked by many people

titkokroom: we see #noahbeck flirting with #dixiedamelio in her new yt vid👀

user: i ship

user: they look happy

user: she was so uncomfortable

noahbeck: no comment

user: simp noah

dixiedamelio; we're just friends 

user: she was so mean aghh

user: i dont ship

user: why does he even like her?

...

liked by noahbeck and others

dixiedamelio: had a friend come over on the show. go watch my new yt video with @noahbeck

tagged: noahbeck

user: i love u

user: the questions lmaoo

user: shippp

noahbeck: thanks for having me :)

user: hoe

user: we dc

user: she mean lol

user: simps

...

stop the fucking hate. just thought i would reinstate that. everyone has feelings. respect them. 

thanku for 800 reads. it means everything!!<3