Chapter 46: You are engaged...

Vienna's POV

"Oh my god" I murmured holding the bra back in it's place as it was now trying to slide down my shoulders.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Sam" Ryan said in disbelief running a hand through his already messed up hair in frustration before tossing me my t-shirt back as I quickly slipped it on with a flushed face.

Wasn't the door locked?

I wondered.

Jesus Christ!

Please tell me, Sam, who happens to be Ryan's little sister didn't just see us making out like crazy people.

God! This is embarrassing.

Thank god she didn't come a few minutes later or else god knows what she might have had to witness.

"Thank god I didn't come a few minutes later or else god knows what I might have had to witness" Samantha said dramatically, making a cringe face before sighing in relief as I stared at her with wide eyes.

How did she say exactly what I was thinking just a second ago?

Wait. I didn't say that out loud, did I?

"Did you hear me saying anything" I asked Ryan, in a low voice with a frown on my face and I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot.

"What" He replied confused as I just shook my head.

"Well hello again Vienna Green" Samantha said in a sarcastic tone and something about the way she talked, said that she wasn't so pleased to see me again.

What's up with her?

"What's up with you Sam" Ryan asked with a serious and confused look on his face.

I guess he sensed the change in her behaviour towards me too.

Oh wait. It happened again. Ryan said exactly what I was wondering.

What is it with everybody stealing my thoughts today?

"What's up with me" She repeated Ryan's question instead of answering it.

"What's up with you? Why the hell are you back with her" She added as I couldn't help but gasp at the way she talked about me.

I considered her as my closest friend after Nancy and I thought she did too...we got along pretty well ever since we met then what's wrong with her today?

Why is she acting like that? Like she hates me for some reason.

"Because I love her and also because I can fucking do whatever the hell I want in my life" Ryan replied as I looked up at him, surprised at the sudden change in his posture and the way he talked.

"And you do not talk to her or about her in that manner" He added.

"Ryan...just calm down" I said cautiously holding his hand, not sure how he'll react. He didn't say anything though or even look at me rather he just sighed and visibly relaxed a bit.

"Relax big brother" Samantha said and I'm just so sure that I saw a few frown lines on Ryan's forehead but they disappeared just as soon as they appeared.

"I'm just concerned about her" She added.

Her? Her who?

Is she talking about me?

"What are you gonna tell her? How will you explain all of this..." She paused glancing at me before continuing.

"To her" She continued.