Chapter 50: Caveman

Vienna's POV

"Ryan. I'm asking you for the last time. Where are we going?" I asked for the hundredth time as the waiter walked away after noting down our order. 

"And I'm also telling you for the last time that it's a surprise, love" He replied as I took a deep frustrated breath and frowned at him.

"You are so damn stubborn" I mumbled narrowing my eyes at him.

"So are you" He replied mimicking me and also narrowing his eyes at me, mirroring my actions.

"Ryan" I said in a complaining tone, rolling my eyes as he shook his head for God knows what reason now.

"Stop doing that...it's kind of disrespectful" He replied.

"Stop doing what" I asked frowning, genuinely confused.

"Rolling your eyes. You have been doing that a lot lately" He replied.

"Gosh! You are just so observant, aren't you" I said honestly surprised that he even notices how many times I roll my eyes.

Later after having brunch we headed straight towards the airport and boarded a private jet...which I had no idea where it was taking us because obviously Ryan still hasn't revealed our destination.

"Ryan, I haven't even packed any clothes" I said as he took a seat in front of me, fastening his seatbelt.

He didn't even give me enough time to pack any of my clothes...not that I have clothes worth a holiday but still you get my point right?

"I haven't either. We didn't have that much time to do packing...I guess we'll have to go shopping right after landing" He replied scrolling through his phone.

"Not that you'll be needing too much clothing, anyways" He added placing his phone aside.

"Remember I said that I wanna make up for the time we have lost? Which indirectly implies that we won't even be going out much...hence no clothes needed" He continued, grinning as I rolled my eyes at him yet again.

"If that's all we are going to do...then why are we even going on this getaway, our room was pretty much comfortable for that" I replied sarcastically before mentally giving myself a pat on the back for the amazing reply.

"Here I thought we were going to explore..." I added almost to myself as he interrupted me.

"Explore eachother right? Yeah that's pretty much the plan" He said grinning as I shook my head.

"Your mind just works in one direction, doesn't it" I replied pressing my lips together trying to hide my smile but yet failed to do so.

He's plan doesn't sounds that bad though, I blushed at my own thoughts.

"Thank you" I thanked the beautiful flight attendant as she served us some wine with a warm smile on her face before leaving us alone, as a moment later an unpleasant thought entered my mind...a thought that was enough to make me jealous.

"Penny of your thoughts" Ryan asked as we clinked our glasses.

How did he even know that there was something disturbing me? Am I that transparent?

"Nothing much just..." I paused hesitantly.

Jesus! Where did this thought even came from?

"Go on. Tell me" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Have you ever made love to someone on an airplane" I asked or rather should I say blabbered out.

Though that's not exactly what I wanted to know...but the answer to this question will indirectly be the answer to the question that I actually wanted to ask.