Scars On Her Soul

"It just doesn't feels right"

"What doesn't feels right? Love"

"This business trip of yours...I'm just not getting a good feeling about it..."

"I don't know why...but I'm kinda scared"

"Just listen to me carefully, sweetheart. You have absolutely nothing to worry about...as long as I'm alive" 

The conversation we had a night before he left, rang in my ears as I paced around on the hard concrete sidewalk, impatiently waiting for his arrival.

I turned around quickly hearing a car roughly pull over.

"What the fuck are you doing here" He said hopping out of the car, slamming the door shut.

And by the tone of his voice I could tell that he was furious with me for not listening to him yet again but that was probably the last thing I cared about right now.

All I cared about at this moment was that he was standing right in front of me...safe and alive.

"Vienna! I fucking asked you to stay at home until I returned. Why won't you ever listen to me" He added while taking quick steps towards me.

Ignoring the anger in his eyes I just ran towards him, throwing my arms around his neck, I sighed in relief...hugging him as if my life depended on it as he sighed before hugging me back tightly.

And just like that...I felt safe once again.

I felt at home once again.

•••

"You have a choice, either choose me or being a mafia"

Those were the golden words spoken by Vienna Green, to the love of her life as she feared the destruction that the title ‘Mafia’ could bring into their lives.

And...well, she was right all along!

Her life came crumbling down as she witnessed her worst nightmares turning into harsh reality...leaving Scars On Her Soul.

•••

Sequel to the book -

“Loving The Russian Mafia”

Not a stand alone book.

You'll have to read the previous book to understand this one.

•••

Hey guys,

So here it is...

The prologue of the sequel to your favourite book “Loving The Russian Mafia”

“Scars On Her Soul”

I hope you all liked the prologue as well as the title.

I'll be updating the first chapter real soon.

You can find this book on my profile.

Anyways,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️