Chapter 10: Calm before the storm

Ryan's POV

"Ryan I'm really sorry man" I heard David apologizing once again as we sat in my car, on our way towards the place where he dropped Vienna off.

"Look please stop with your sorry already. I'm very worried right now I don't want to deal with you at this moment" I replied glancing out of the window.

"And will you drive a little faster" I snapped at my driver.

"Ryan, calm down..." David spoke but trailed off as I glared at him.

He knows better than to talk with me when I'm mad and have already told him to shut up.

You are going to be fucking sorry about this love.

I sighed.

However mad I'm at her I still can't help but worry about her. I feel so helpless because I have no idea where she might be, if she is even safe or not.

God forbid but what if she's in some kind of danger.

And if she really is in some danger then I'll never be able to forgive myself because it's all my fault after all it's me who dragged her into this shit when she was living her life safe and sound...away from me and my world.

But what else was I supposed to do. I thought that I'll be able to live without her knowing that she's better off without me but I had it enough when I got to know that she was going out with that prick and that's when I realized that I can't stay away from her no matter what...that I can't see her with someone else...I would have gone crazy.

"Don't worry man, she'll be fine. And I know this is all my fault but I'll also make it right" David said as I just stayed silent.

"Stop right here" He said to the driver as the car came to a halt.

"This is where you left her...your old apartment" I said looking at the building in front of me.

"Yeah, I had no other option. I couldn't leave her at some hotel or something I know it wouldn't have been safe for her" He replied as we made our way up to his apartment.

I smirked as I imagined her face when she sees me again.

How much ever you try love, you can't get away from me.

"Vienna" David called out as he opened the lock only to find the apartment empty.

"I'll check the rooms, you stay here" I said and without waiting for his reply I made my way inside and I checked the only two rooms in the apartment only to find them empty and even the same thing with the bathrooms.

God.

Where the fuck is she.

"David I'm asking you for the last time, tell me the truth. Where is she" I walked towards him furiously.

"What? Is she not inside?" He asked genuinely surprised.

And I knew by his face that he wasn't lying this time.

"Yes, she's not here" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Damn" I cursed.

"Are you sure you left her here" I asked after a while of trying to calm down.

"Yes of course Ryan" He replied.

"Than where the fuck did she disappear" I snapped.

"I really have no idea man" He said as guilt flashed across his features.

"But wait I gave her a new phone and SIM card, maybe we can track her" He suggested.

"Let's go back and have someone immediately on this tracking thing" I replied walking out.