Chapter 8: One last night

Vienna's POV

"I'll make sure that the guards won't see you leaving" David said in a hushed voice as all the maids left and there were only a few guards present in the mansion.

It's been about four five days well almost a week since I'm staying here. I didn't see Ryan after our last argument and soon I was starting to get worried about him but somehow I stopped myself from asking the maids and even the guards about his whereabouts because I don't want anyone to think that I'm concerned about him.

Which is actually true but whatever.

And if you are wondering that why didn't I run away while Ryan was not home...well I do have a good reason for that and the reason is that David also disappeared with Ryan and I didn't wanna get caught by the guards while running away.

So that's why I just waited for David to return so he could fulfill the promise he made to me...to help me escape this place.

And they both just came back this evening I don't know where they both have been though but here he is telling me my escape plan.

"But how will you do that" I asked snapping out of my thoughts as he sat on the chair in front of me. We are sitting in the dining room right now.

"Leave that to me and be ready by two o'clock" he replied.

"Why so late" I asked.

"Because we don't want you to get caught by Ryan now do we?" he said as I just nodded thoughtfully.

"And one more thing make sure that Ryan is in deep sleep when you leave because if you get caught...he'll surely tie you down to himself" he added the last part shaking his head.

Jesus!

Now this whole thing is scaring the shit out of me because I know very well that Ryan is a light sleeper.

I have to be careful.

"Thank you so much David you are doing me a really big favour, you are helping me even after knowing that Ryan will most probably kill you or..." I said placing my hand on his which was resting on the dining table, but I shivered with fear when I was interrupted by his deep cold voice which seemed quite angry.

"What are you guys talking about" Ryan asked standing at the entrance of the dining room.

"Why would I want to kill you my dear friend" he asked walking up to David and patting his shoulder as he remained silent.

"Have you done something wrong or do you indent to do something wrong or go against me" he added keeping his eyes on me this time which made me shiver again and look away from him.

"It's nothing like that Ryan" I replied as David was about to say something.

I had to step in because god knows what David would have said...what if he told him about our plan. No no, I can't let that happen...Ryan should never know about my plan until it's successful because only thinking of what his reaction might be gives me goosebumps.

No I'm not afraid of him, I never was and never will be but now a days the anger and rage I see in his eyes scares me sometimes but I'm not scared for myself because I know however mad he might be at me but he'll never hurt me...at least physically. I'm scared for David, what will Ryan do to him after knowing that he helped me out of here.

Maybe I should just keep David out of all this, I don't want to ruin their friendship.

No no Vienna you can't back out now it's the only chance you'll get, my subconscious tried to knock some sense into my head.