Chapter 4: In my arms

Vienna's POV

"Russia" was all he replied.

His words left me shocked, what the hell am I doing in Russia, of course I know that those guys brought me here but what I don't understand is why, why me what have I ever done to be kidnapped by these dangerous people but I think Ryan knows it very well that who's behind all this.

"What am I doing here, why am I here Ryan" I asked.

"Because I wanted you here...with me" he replied calmly.

"But...so are you the one behind my kidnapping" I asked, I think today is the 'shock day' of my life because I'm getting shocked by his words again and again.

"Yes" he replied with the same calmness in his voice.

"Why" was all I asked not quite understanding what was going on.

"Because I had enough of seeing that fucker around you all the time just looking for a chance to get into your panties" he yelled with a cold look in his eyes all the calmness left his face this time, I'm seeing this look for the second time since I came here and to be honest it scares me, he has never been like this before.

"Who are you talking about" I asked but I guess I know the answer already...Jason but wait how does he knows about Jason.

"You know who I'm talking about really well" he replied "And now I think you have been enjoying his attention too like a little whore" he added angrily and before I knew what I was doing my palm met his cheek.

Oh did I just slap him...whatever he deserved it.

How dare he called me that.

He caressed his cheek where I just slapped him tight as his lips broke into a smile more like a smirk before chuckling.

"You know this is what I have been missing...your fiery nature" he said, I thought he was going to be angry as hell but here he is chuckling.

"Only my girl has the audacity to slap me...a mafia whom everyone fears" he added while running his finger across my cheek.

"I'll see you soon love" he said giving a quick kiss on my lips before leaving me all shocked again with his new revelation.

But shocked is a small word to explain my current state, I don't even know what to think anymore it's like my brain has freezed by his words.

My sweet and loving Ryan can't be a ruthless, cold hearted mafia. I can't believe it.

Or rather you should say that you don't want to believe it, you should admit that when he told you that he kidnapped you somehow you also knew that he's not a normal person anymore because which normal person does this kidnapping thing, saying this my subconscious laughed at me.

No this can't be true, I can't even imagine Ryan doing the things that a mafia does like it's their normal routine.

"God please let it all be a dream...a bad one" I kept murmuring and cried until I had no energy left and I don't even know if I fell asleep or became unconscious as my body hit the soft mattress of the bed slowly.

****

Ryan's POV

I pulled the trigger of the shotgun in my hand and the bullet went straight through the men's head, this is what I do when I want to take my anger out on someone, okay it's not a real men though it's just a mannequin. I admit that I kill people but not for my entertainment.

Finally after repeating the same thing again and again I decided to go back to my room which will not be empty today as always when I go to bed as my sweet Vienna is already there...waiting for me maybe.

Okay maybe not, because of what I said to her earlier.

I entered my room only to see her sleeping already and I noticed that she still had her sandals on so I gently removed them not wanting to disturb her sleep and covered her properly with the duvet.

I sat beside her slowly taking her hand in mine and it was then I noticed her tear stained face which of course I didn't liked and knowing very well that I'm the reason for it made me feel even worst.

I know I shouldn't have called her a whore because I know she's not at all that kind of girl and I regretted it the instant the word left my mouth but I said it all in anger and couldn't take it back.

I just couldn't hold my tongue back when that fucker Jason's topic came up.

I have been away from Vienna for almost a year now but I knew everything that was going on in her life because I always had my man keeping an eye on her and from these past few months I have noticed this Jason getting too friendly with her although in the start I tried to convince myself that Vienna needs a normal life and Jason can give her that which of course I can't.

When I visited Canada last month I saw them together although they were just talking normally like any other friends would but the way Jason looked at her really made me mad, only I can look at her in that way but still I took a control over my emotions and decided to just let them be...for Vienna's happiness but I just couldn't take it anymore when I came to know that she was finally going out with him and it was then I realized that no matter how much I try to convince myself that her life will be better without me I just can't let her go because I love her so much that I can't tolerate seeing her with someone else.

I can't tolerate her spending that kind of life which we both desired together, not with me but someone else. So I ordered my man to bring her here.

To me.

I'm so happy to see her again after a year, all these days I never even went to meet her and distanced myself from her because I wanted to keep her away from the world I live in...I wanted to keep her safe, which would have been difficult if my enemies got to know that she's my only weakness, they would have targeted her straightaway.

I know I have put her life in risk by bringing her here in my world but now that she's here I'll do anything in my power to keep her safe and away from all the bloodshed.

I'll try my best to give her a normal life which will be kind of difficult but I'm willing to try anything and everything for my love, I promised to myself before slipping beside her on the bed and drifted off to sleep while holding her close to me.

In my arms.

Feeling the peace that I lost a year back again.

****

Hey guys,

Do you like Ryan?

Anyways,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

With lots of love.

Crystal :)