[4] Carriage [4]

With one final hug, Techno left to a different vehicle. He wasn't allowed by the King of Manberg to go with the Princess, so he had to not make it suspicious and go in a different carriage than her. Y/N was beyond nervous as she walked towards her step-father, who was waiting outside her own vehicle to the greater kingdom.

"You're ten minutes late." He said, looking at his watch than back up to the petite girl.

"I'm sorry. It was hard to leave" She said, looking down towards the floor, or what she could see of the floor with her big poufy dress.

"I understand that, but you really have to leave about now if you want to get there on time." He spoke and a weak smile graced her lips, this was for the best of the Kingdom. She didn't want to put all his hard work in jeopardy.

But on the other hand, this was her life. She didn't want to get shipped away for someone to pick and choose. She wasn't an object that people could just pick up, stare at for a bit, then just dispose. She knew she probably wasn't going to get picked, or she wished she wouldn't.

"Princess. It's time to go" The driver broke her thoughts as he helped her inside the wooden vehicle. The King waved as she departed. While going through the town she saw Philza, Tommy and Wilbur were waving rapidly. The smile was back as she opened the one way window and waved back.

"I'll see you soon!" She cried, seeing the smiles on her friends faces gave her the happy chemical. Tommy's eyes were still puffy and red, but a huge toothy smile was on his lips. Wilbur was very happy, like he was glad he got to see her again. Phil was trying to calm the two down.

They were acting like they usually do, bickering but happy. And Y/N was happy that she could see them happy again, like they usually are. The carriage kept moving until they were out of sight. She slumped back into her chair, closing the window. A jacket was around her dress from when she left the Minecraft household. Philza gave it to her since his father-like instincts came in and he thought she would be cold.

She put her hands in the pocket, she was surprised her Step-Father didn't comment on it. "Huh?" Something was in the right pocket, it was like a chain with a note.

She took it out, a silver chain with a glass cylinder filled with a blue powder was visible. A scrunched up piece of paper was in her hands as well. Placing the necklace down she started to read the note.

To Y/N,

Hey! It's Wilbur. It's sad to see you go so I'm giving you a necklace. It has some blue inside so your never sad. I really don't want you to go, but if you have to. You have to, I guess. If you're wondering where I got it, a nice lady with a blue sheep gave it to me. It's like she knew I would give it to you.

To be honest, I was going to give it to you not for this reason. Like in a nice wrapped package for your birthday. But since we wont be seeing you for awhile, I decided to give it to you now. I'm sure it will go well with everything

I miss you already N/N. Don't forget about us, K?

From Wilby   :)

A smile was on her lips, if it haven't left before. The carriage now left the kingdom and is on the outskirts. It was very bumpy and wobbly but she made do. What's blue? Is it another thing Wilbz made up? She laughed to herself. Wilbur liked making things up and a thing that makes all your sadness go away was definitely something he made up. She read it over and over again, Wait some random girl with a blue sheep gave it to him? What if it has a disease? She shook that thought out of her head, he wouldn't try to hurt her in anyway and she's sure he checked over it before.

She held the necklace in her hands now, slightly unhooking the clasp and playing with the chain. She put it around her neck and it fit perfectly. "I miss you already" She repeated from the note, tears were threatening to spill from her eyes.

--

a/n: sorry this is short, school is a pain. anyway I hope you all have a great day.

I love you <3

755 words