[17] Time [17]

"You owe me a KitKat" Y/N spoke outside the room to the Prince, who was eating the chocolate in front of her. "This is torture," She continued to fake pout at him, Sapnap, George and Minx just had confusion evident in their faces.

"Shouldn't of fell asleep," Was all he said, taking the last bite of the snack. He crumpled the wrapper in his hand, bawling the hand into a fist.

"Wh- I'm just not going to ask. I'll see you in the tour, if we manage to cross paths or focking something. You guys are weird" Then Minx, then a couple minutes later followed by Sapnap and George, who just backed away.

"I'll get you another one tonight, okay?" He spoke, throwing away the red wrapper. A smile immediately formed on her face,

"Thank you" Y/N cooed before turning to leave herself, saying a bye in his direction and walking off to her own room. He waved as she left, turning around to meet the maids since they have something to ask for him.

--

"Stay away from him!" Isabella's voice ringed in Y/N's head, she tried shaking it off or ignoring it. But it combined with the other voices she hasn't registered yet, saying to kill someone or blood for the blood god. It was clearer then ever before as she climbed the staircase. Yesterday Y/N was so tempted to tell Techno, but she never did. She was also tempted to talk about the voices in her head, but yet again, nothing came out.

When she arrived at that room, Puffy was already waiting for her. The sheets on her bed were new and everything around was spotless. The trash was taken out and the corner of her eye she still saw the bag of snacks.

"Hello Princess. Do you want to do the tour now? Or rest?" Puffy gave options as her head turned to meet the standing girl. A smile present on her lips as her maid skirt swayed with the air.

"The tour is fine right now, I would rather do it now anyway" Y/N responded, turning her body to face the door once again as Puffy smile turned to a grin and nodded. Her hands coming from her front to her sides as she walked to the door and leaving first, Y/N second after grabbing a chocolate bar from her bag. Which was supposed to be the chocolate bar that Dream stole.

The wooden door closed behind them from the wind coming from the open windows, this alerted Puffy before she calmed. "Follow me. The first thing is going to be the main area, alright?" Y/N nodded at her words.

So she went to the main area, going inside the rooms that are relevant and just pointing at the random ones. This expanded to the whole castle, until the went upstairs.

"Alright, the things you aren't allowed to go in." She clapped her hands, turning her feet to a staircase they haven't been up. "So don't go up there, that is even bound to the secretary and staff here so don't. Yeah, when you say no, they want to do it. But please don't."

"What's up there?" Y/N questioned,
"Like I said, only people allowed up there the rulers of the kingdom. A hefty punishment if you do, there are so many security cameras around so I think there will be evidence of you going up those stairs." Now she looked closer, the steps of the wooden spiralling staircase to oblivion were dirty and musty.

Y/N nodded, not really wanting to hear the punishment. Only Dream can go up there, he is the only alive ruler of the kingdom. So it must be special. "Oh. And no going in Prince Dream's room at all. The only reasonable way to get in his room if he allows you. Trespassing with cause more punishments." Puffy listed, counting them off with her fingers.

"Uh. Oh. Going in the other Princess's room without permission is also a no no. If you want to go out into the town, you must bring a guard with you. We in the Palace don't want to risk anything."