[34] Book [34]

Song used in this chapter:
Your New Boyfriend - Wilbur Soot

The day of the runaway draws closer, Y/N bringing her things to Tubbo's home while Philza left most the day to build their upcoming home. Techno some times helps him, Wilbur off doing something else. Leaving the two youngest with Y/N to take care of. Yes, Tommy was 16 and Tubbo was 17, but they still couldn't open jars or protect themselves from death. She even once saw Tommy accidently put a fork in the microwave, luckily she took it out before he started it. Tubbo once nearly cut his finger off from cutting some fruit for himself, luckily there was no need for the multiple bandages that she stocked up on before he even touched the knife.

Schlatt was also, no where to be seen. He was out most the day and came back home mostly drunk and stumbling about at around 1am. Then he would complain in the morning and leave to go do what he usually does. Even Tubbo didn't know where he was going, so it scared him when he came back intoxicated with no help.

Y/N wasn't there everyday, having to act natural in the palace and tend to the events that were prepared. A lot of people left this week, some from Dream choosing them and others from just not being able to stay so long. Some lesbians also left with a new partner, the others not really bothering to stay.

The girl was now sat in Tubbo's room with Tommy, Wilbur and Tubbo. Sapnap and George leave today, which is really upsetting but they have duties they need to fulfil. And those duties aren't in the Manberg palace. She let them have time with their best friend, leaving the palace entirely and going to Schlatt's home.

"I've made a new song" Wilbur said giddily, picking up the stray guitar. "Want to hear it?" The room was filled with agreement, everyone getting comfortable in Tubbo's bed while he tuned his guitar to best fit the song. Muttering "Alright" when he was finished.

Then he started to sing, 

Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be
When I was a kid on VoIP

Woo's and words of encouragement flooded the room, a little lower then the sound of his guitar. The girl swore she remembered it some how.

I thought when I get older
I'd marry her, I told her

Now I'm twenty-six, and I work in an office.
Nine 'til five not the best, I'll be honest.
If I could change a single thing,
I'd make it me and not him.

That's when It clicked. Wilbur sung this around the house a couple days prior, it seemed the boys realised as well. The thing with Wilbur, when he has a song in his head or a song in the works, he sings it aloud without even realising. So when he sings it once every hour, the words get mushed in their own brains, making them learn the words.

Bashful smile came on their faces as the heard the last lyrics, they knew their favourite parts are just around the corner. Joining in with lyrics,

He's in your bed, and I'm in your twitch chat
I've got the key and he's just the doormat

And even though he's got social skills,
That doesn't mean I can't pay the bills
Anyway make the most of him,
Cause she moves on pretty bloody quick,

oh-oh.

Your new boyfriends an asshole. 

Wilbur seemed to smile at them all joining in, slight confusion on how they knew the words, but nonetheless, proud that they did.

Woo!

He stopped there with a shy smile, "That's all i have done so far,"

"Yuh. Dare I whip and nae nae for a moment" Tommy spoke, dancing in his seat and making Wilbur judge him completely.