[41] Moon [41]

Song used in this chapter
Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars

Dream was curled up in his bed, a tear stained pillow under his head and the comfort of his duvet covering most of his lifeless body.
He blames himself for letting her leave, he should've picked a fight for the person he loves. But here he is, drowning in his own salty tears by himself.

Dream also ordered a guard straight away after she was a far distance ahead to not be seen. Saying that he checked up on her like he usually does and she was not there, with a note she wasn't finished signing.

That's all that went through his head. The note that he completely forgot to check as he was watching through his window as his Princess left with her friends.

The note in particular was sitting gracefully on his side table from him scanning the words over and over again. It was practically his thoughts, always replaying like a broken record and stopping whenever she stopped.

Dear My Prince or the reader,

My name is Princess Y/N of Relzic, I am officially running away from my life as the royal by my own accord. I don't want anyone to find me, so I am going a far distance.

These are personal letters for everyone that cared for me, my letter to my kingdom I wish to be spoken at an event.

My kingdom's nobles, you are all in my heart and sole to the day I die. Thank you for your unconditional acceptance of me and my birth parent, you all are amazing people and I wish the best for everyone of you.
I am sorry I must leave you all, just believe in yourselves as I will continue to believe in you.

And to my mother and step father, the Queen and King of the country I used to rule. I am sorry I must do this, since I know you both care deeply about me and my life.
You must know by now that I didn't want this life from my constant rebellion, and I am sorry I even did that.

My friends, Princess Minx of Azula, Prince George of SMP, Prince Sapnap of El Rapids, and many others that I grew a wonderful friendship with. You all will be deep in my hearts til the day I die. I am sorry you must hear from this, my only wish is for you all to not let Dream overthink everything. It wasn't his fault, yet it was my choice from long ago. Make sure he is okay, and well enough to function for his kingdom's sake.
I love you all, take care of yourselves.

Last but not least, My Prince. You know who you are. Thank you for everything, all your unconditional love that I somehow didn't see before I planned this. And the life you showed me. I am sorry I have to leave like this, I expected you to kick me away. But you didn't.
I am sorry I couldn't be your queen,

You might see me as I leave, since you decide to give me more treatment then the others. I may have already said it. But I

-

And it just fades of, he could see the wet drops on the plain white paper that was scratched with ink near to the bottom where he was held. It must of hurt her so bad she couldn't finish.

Curling himself into a ball and wishing she was beside him felt like that was all he was doing, maybe he should let his friends read their part of the note. But they are already helping the search for the girl in their own kingdom's, as well as around.

Y/N was all Dream had that he loved. His first love.
The moonlight shone through his open curtains that he was too mentally drained to close. Whenever a maid came and check up on him, or even Karl. He just shut them out.

The stars were making some light as well, shining even though he wasn't. Dream wanted to be productive, for his kingdom. But he also wanted her, so he realised people always don't get what they want. A productive Prince, someone to love, both the same in his eyes with things people can't just have on a rainy day.