[45] Isabella [45]

"Where is my Dream?" Isabella demanded a random guard at the front gate, "That witch broke his heart, I need to see him!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, he doesn't wish to see anyone right now. Especially you" He mumbled the last part,

"What do you mean especially me?! So she is manipulating him as well, let me through!" Isabella tried to get through, but immediately getting apprehended by the same guard. He spoke to his walkie talky, telling Bad about her as she struggled, "I deserve to see my dreamy!"

"He isn't yours, your highness." He just sighed, keeping a firm grip on her wrists as he saw Bad jog over to them.

"Princess Isabella, would you like to go to the guard tower while we wait for Dream's approval of you back on the grounds?" He tried to be kind, even if he didn't really like the girl and just came back from half of his daily search for Y/N.

"Yes I would thank you. Teach some people respect" Isabella got released as she glared at the guard with pure hatred, rubbing her now sore wrists.
"Follow me, your highness" Bad bowed hesitantly, straightening himself out before walking to the tower, silently ordering the guard who apprehended her to also follow just in case,

"I don't understand why my future lover doesn't want to see me, I mean. Come on, get a grip." Isabella sighed and rolled her eyes, looking at her nails as she walked behind Bad.
"He is very upset at this moment, since a person very close to him ran awa-"

"I already know that, and how in the world is she even special. All she does is steal people from others,"
"That's not very nice, Princess" There was a bit of grit in Bad's words, still sad himself over the disappearance.

"She deserves is, are we there yet? I just want to talk to him"
"We just need to check if he wants to do the same, then you are free under guidance to go up there" Bad explained, walking down the gravel like path.

"Under guidance? What is he, twelve?"
"Dream right now is very vulnerable, we need to make sure he is okay and safe with everyone and anyone, that includes visitors." Bad continued to explain her questions,
"But I'm his most trusted friend."

The guard behind her scoffed, "Excuse me?" Isabella showed offense.
"I'm sorry Princess, but I'm pretty sure that is either Prince Sapnap or Prince George." He explained, raising his eyebrows at the now angry girl

"Oh those, pfft. Don't make me laugh"
"Um, excuse me?"

"They don't really stand a chance at being his friend, he already has enough. AKA me."

"That's not really.. correct."
"Don't back chat the higher ups."

Bad coughed his insult, mumbling a sorry after. "Here you go, Skeppy is inside and will help you with your needs. I'll go ask Dream for you"

----

"He is getting married?" Y/N said in a small voice, "I mean, I expected it, but so fast?"

"I told you I'm not really sure- All the townspeople were talking about it though. I'm sorry" Wilbur apologized for the seventh time that day. Y/N always accepted it, it wasn't really his fault that her favourite person was getting married to another.

"I told you, it's alright. It's not your fault"
"But it is because I had to tell you-"

"Wilbur. Please don't blame yourself" Y/N pleaded with the boy in the beanie, "He chose who he wanted, and that is that"

"He is happy" She continued to murmur, before shaking her head as the memories flooded. "He doesn't need me to go back with the added stress of planning"